Cat-Man-Crazy

Posted by 5444262341160574725 on Sep 30, 2013

All 3 of my cats absolutely love the CMD freeze dried chicken. All 3 are fussy eaters except when it comes to CMD Freeze Dried Chicken (and their Freeze Dried Salmon). All I do is rattle the container and they come running. And from what I read, these are very healthy treats.

My cats go insane for these

Posted by Reviewer1252087 on Jul 25, 2013

I don't know why they go so crazy for these treats considering it is just chicken, but they do. This is their favorite thing, bar none. It is important to have lots of fresh water out though because it makes them thirsty.

Rosie the Cat loves them!

Posted by MamaToMany on May 09, 2013

These are great- nothing but chicken! They don't smell like anything at all, which is soooo nice to not have stinky cat treats. Just wanted to note that these are a bit large, would be like a 'pop in your mouth' treat for a dog, but I do break them into smaller pieces for my cat. (She's fine with them being just as they are, but it makes them last longer if you break them up... and probably healthier to have smaller portions). For kittens, I highly recommend this same product in the smaller size- they come in a container which you can shake out either into food or just on a little plate for a mid-day snack (which is what I did), and the pieces are MUCH smaller- thus perfect for a little kitten. Now that my kitten is a cat, I got these & they're so much easier to handle & not so messy. They're a good inch or so per piece. These are a big hit.

Nani(My cat)'s favorite

Posted by 5168675816742305027 on Feb 28, 2014

I've heard the cat of my friend loves this. So tried (to my cat, Nani). This makes Nani crazy. After she ate this, she was trying to find crumbs several minutes and begging me to get more. :)

charlene

Posted by 5048667204086418386 on Jun 06, 2014

picky dog but she likes these!

freeze dried chicken

Posted by 5747181977180519714 on Nov 20, 2015

I bought this for my cat. You have to put water in it. My cat did like it.

My cats just loving it

Posted by 5019031655079206910 on Dec 21, 2015

My cats love it so so so much~XD

love

Posted by 4886782019467435016 on Aug 05, 2016

My cat love this so much