Kitty loves them!

Posted by MamaToMany on Mar 01, 2013

I'm so glad to have such a simple, easy, basic food for a treat! My 4 month old kitty loved them from the first moment I got them, now when I reach for them she tries to shove her whole face into the container. I don't add them to her food, just sprinkle a little on the floor for her to eat as a little treat. These are a staple in my home!

My cat loves it!

Posted by 5256055697754896032 on Oct 21, 2013

These are easy to use. We just sprinkle some as toppings :)

Sprinkles

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on Aug 07, 2014

My cats LOVE this stuff! I sprinkle a little bit on their wet food and they inhale it! Will definitely be buying more in the future.

Kitty loves them!

Posted by Minna2theMax on Aug 21, 2014

Wow, I have never seen the cat we're currently cat sitting attack her dry food with such vigor. She loves these flakes! A super treat. (Same review for the bonito flavor.)

Dog on Home Cooked Food Loves it

Posted by Reviewer2371776 on Sep 22, 2015

My dog loves this! He is so sick of his home cooked food which consists of at least fifty percent meat. However, he seems rather addicted to this. He is always looking forward to meal time with this sprinkles. Made me wonder if there is any drugs inside and being the paranoid dog mama, I am really kind of worried. Nevertheless, I am getting more but going to reduce the frequency and amount of feeding this to him. This also helps when I hide and mix his medicine within the sprinkles too.

Great for my fussy cats

Posted by themadcatlady on Oct 16, 2015

Two out of my three cats are fussy eaters, and this actually made them purr with excitement and they gobble up their whole plate of food with this sprinkled on top. They absolutely love it and would even eat it on its own! ;)

Great stuff

Posted by 5173451758847055064 on May 03, 2016

My cat loves these sprinkles. I just ordered more so I won't run out. Great product.

Cat-man-Doo chicken sprinkles

Posted by 4697384535547974691 on Jun 02, 2016

My cats love it! Thanks to iherb's fast delivery. But pls consider changing singapore's postal service provider, SingPost; they lack efficiency and customer service.

Perfect and high recommended

Posted by 4815255035761049944 on Jun 13, 2016

My cat is getting crazy in eating this, she loves it s lot

My cats love it~

Posted by 5417407773977954265 on Aug 07, 2016

My cats love it~ easy to sprinkle on food~