The perfect start to my day!

Posted by rosavader on Jul 04, 2008

This delicious tea delivers just the right amount of caffeine without the jitters, stomach discomfort, or slight dizzy feeling that I sometimes get from coffee. It also contains mate, which seems to contribute to a positive outlook on the day. I can tell a big difference if I have coffee or a different kind of tea in the morning.

Became a part of my daily morning routine.

Posted by blablablablablablabla on Aug 04, 2013

I really loved the strong and deep taste of this tea. A perfect way to start any day. And also a great replacement if you want to cut down on coffee. I need to by more of this as my roommate couldn't keep his hands of it. And I don't blame him!

Excellent Boost!!

Posted by Reviewer3057637 on Jan 16, 2013

Love the tea with honey, some added cayenne, lemon oil, and ACV splash for good pH balancing.

Weird taste

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jan 25, 2015

I usually like black tea, but this one had the smoked bacon flavour on top. So weird, didn't like it at all.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1407130 on Jul 30, 2012

For those who like black tea, this is a good one! No bitter taste after a while if the tea bag remains in the tea while you drink it like many black teas tend to be.

morning thunder

Posted by 4903695342673268233 on Mar 28, 2014

I can't buy in Australia but iherb is the best thing to get my fix. Heaps of my friends like it especially the coffee drinkers as it has quite an earthy taste.

Really nice tea!

Posted by Reviewer1486391 on Feb 13, 2011

I tried this tea and really like it. The mate lifts you up and the tea has a pleasant taste. Great service from iherb with the product arriving in Australia in less than 10 days.

Good Morning!

Posted by 4926175379527944791 on Apr 15, 2014

Good burst of caffeine. Great way to start the day, or pick up mid-afternoon.

morning thunder tea

Posted by Reviewer1149254 on Jul 11, 2008

i just love this tea it is a good weight loss tea if you which what you eat

Smooth, rich, complex

Posted by dav605 on Jun 30, 2012

Despite the name, the caffeine content of this tea is not astronomical. It is blended really well and has a great flavor. I drink it now because I wanted to stop drinking coffee, not abstain from caffeine. It doesn't have the bitter tannins that Orange Pekoes and Darjeelings have. It is based on China Black teas, which are smooth and have depth of flavor.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »