Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Celestial Seasonings, Wellness Tea, Sleepytime Extra, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.2 oz (35 g)

Reviews 5-star

A must have for insomniacs

Posted by Reviewer2551301 on Jan 07, 2012

With my new job, I was having trouble sleeping, and showing up late for work. Then I remembered my old standby, and I ordered some Sleepytime Extra from iHerb. For whatever reason, the grocery stores only carry Sleepytime, without the Extra, which is the important part -- valerian. This herb tea tastes good, so I look forward to it. I drink a cup before bedtime and another cup if I wake up during the night. I use both bags of the double bag rather than separating them. I drink mine with sucralose instead of sugar, so there aren't any calories. I've been sleeping better and making it to work on time again. The only downside of this product is that Celestial Seasonings likes to be politically correct, so they don't seal the individual tea bags into packets and they don't have strings or tags. That means you have to use a box up quickly once you open it, and you have to fish the tea bags out of the cup with a spoon. I only wish the company would put the customer first. Other than that, I highly recommend this product.

Great product!

Posted by Lynx312 on Apr 14, 2012

Very pleasant taste. This tea is great for relax and bedtime.

Love this tea

Posted by livelig on Jun 26, 2012

Its smells fantastic and taste fantastic. I wish I could drink it all the time, but since it makes my really sleepy that's not an option.

Sleepytime tea is very popular with my daughter.

Posted by 5570243647649433749 on Dec 08, 2012

my daughter has a cup of "sleepytime" every night..

Sleepytime extra tea bags

Posted by Reviewer1859960 on Jan 05, 2013

I have been suffering with chronic insomnia for the past year due to a bad accident.I am also suffering with panic and anxiety attacks.My doctor put me on sleeping tablets along with other tablets for anxiety and pain and said they would knock me out.This was just a short term solution for 2 weeks.Well nothing worked I practically stayed awake for the 2 weeks.I searched for something that might help me sleep and I found sleepytime tea bags.As I am a big fan of tea I ordered a box to try.These tea bags have saved my life.I am getting back into my sleep pattern after just 2 weeks.So much so that I ordered 6 more boxes.Great product for insomnia works better than prescription meds.