Mama said knock you out!

Posted by 4926175379527944791 on Apr 15, 2014

Sleepytime will lull you to sleep peacefully. This stuff says "go the F to sleep!"

Tastes good

Posted by odalol on Apr 10, 2014

This is a really good tea. Does it make me sleepier? I don't know. I usually sleep well anyway, but sometimes I drink this if I am feeling restless. I like the taste anyhow.

Calming

Posted by lenajeff on Apr 07, 2014

It's a good tea to have before bed. Not sure if it's actual effectiveness but I do reach for it when I have trouble falling asleep. Has a lovely calming scent.

relaxation

Posted by 5714490435104918775 on Mar 21, 2014

I love this tea is has a pleasant taste and is a beautiful relaxing drink. My son work shift work and loves the natursl way he can wind down and drift off to sleep. At his recomendation I tried extra strength sleep time and now use it every time I have a busy day.

Excellent product!

Posted by 5031844526811234713 on Mar 11, 2014

Very nice flavour and does help relax and fall asleep.

It really makes me sleepy

Posted by 4966327808316987498 on Feb 19, 2014

Seems to have an effect on me, and good taste too!

te sin teina

Posted by Reviewer1081042 on Dec 13, 2013

sabor intenso, agradable, ayuda a conciliar el sueño

really nice

Posted by 5603167778776674975 on Nov 08, 2013

Helpa my mother to sleep at night

not for me

Posted by frschlr on Aug 28, 2013

Effect was quite the opposite actually. I stayed awake for half the night like after drinking coffee.

Sleepytime extra tea bags

Posted by Reviewer1859960 on Jan 05, 2013

I have been suffering with chronic insomnia for the past year due to a bad accident.I am also suffering with panic and anxiety attacks.My doctor put me on sleeping tablets along with other tablets for anxiety and pain and said they would knock me out.This was just a short term solution for 2 weeks.Well nothing worked I practically stayed awake for the 2 weeks.I searched for something that might help me sleep and I found sleepytime tea bags.As I am a big fan of tea I ordered a box to try.These tea bags have saved my life.I am getting back into my sleep pattern after just 2 weeks.So much so that I ordered 6 more boxes.Great product for insomnia works better than prescription meds.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »