Sleepytime Extra, Chamomile Mint Flavor from Celestial Seasonings

Posted by Reviewer3294093 on Nov 10, 2010

I was impressed with the detailed list of ingredients and the careful warnings about dosage and interaction with prescription medicines. The taste is much better than other teas with baldrian I have tried, and the effect on my husband is to relax him, rather than to make it difficult for him to stay up past 8 in the evening.

Calming

Posted by lenajeff on Apr 07, 2014

It's a good tea to have before bed. Not sure if it's actual effectiveness but I do reach for it when I have trouble falling asleep. Has a lovely calming scent.

tasty, but does not deliver..

Posted by MyDewHerb on Dec 03, 2014

I liked the taste but it did not make me sleepy at all :(

sleepytime tea

Posted by 5633446790378448770 on Aug 04, 2014

i have had trouble sleeping but drinking sleepytime extra helped me fall asleep without any trouble

Minty

Posted by 4967523288942333573 on Nov 01, 2014

This is slightly minty, which is awesome for Singapore's balmy weather. More potent than the Yogi's bedtime tea but yogi was tastier. So, 4 stars

Nice taste, poor results

Posted by 4999963360359053424 on May 10, 2014

This tea has a nice taste, but there must be very little valerian in each sache, because it didn't do much to help me get to sleep. I would say a basic chamomile is more effective,

Joeff Wong: Individual tea bag packaging can be improved

Posted by Reviewer1144782 on Jul 27, 2008

Some other brands' tea bags are individually packed and attached with a tag by a string without the use of metal staples. It would be good if this product has the same packaging. As to the calming effect, so far I have not felt any improvement in my sleep yet.

E Cowl

Posted by Reviewer1061443 on May 13, 2008

I found this to be very pleasant to drink but it had no effect on my sleeping

not for me

Posted by frschlr on Aug 28, 2013

Effect was quite the opposite actually. I stayed awake for half the night like after drinking coffee.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »