Cellucor, Super HD, Weight Loss, High-Def Fat Targeting & Sculpting Agent, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

No negative effects, but no positive ones either

Posted by Umbridge on Jul 11, 2012

I generally eat clean and have a fairly low body fat for a woman, but I am looking to shed a couple of pounds of fat. I was looking to this to see if it would provide me that little bit of boost I needed, both to work out harder and to burn a couple extra calories. It didn't really do much at all. I felt a bit of extra energy the first morning I took it, but that was all. I was happy it didn't have any negative effects, but sad that it didn't seem to have any positive effects either.

Desaprovado!

Posted by 5740029378843742422 on Oct 27, 2012

Fiz dieta hipocalorica, treino de musculacao de resistencia alternado com HIIT aerobico (dia um, dia outro). Perdi peso de forma satisfatoria. MAS... Naoo fiquei satisfeito com a forma que me senti. Nao me deu disposicao. Pelo contrario, me senti sempre cansado. E tenho duvidas se fez mesmo grande papel nos resultados que tive. Por isso, nao valeu a pena pra mim, definitivamente.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1682482 on Aug 19, 2012

More energy, weight loss!

Good Weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2881143 on Aug 23, 2012

Excellent product for fat loss, get slim using it enough, let me concentrate and not hungry, I indicate that product

It really works

Posted by Reviewer3123022 on Jun 19, 2013

The people who bought it by me said that really works at all!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »