Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Cellucor, Super HD, Weight Loss, High-Def Fat Targeting & Sculpting Agent, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

No negative effects, but no positive ones either

Posted by Umbridge on Jul 11, 2012

I generally eat clean and have a fairly low body fat for a woman, but I am looking to shed a couple of pounds of fat. I was looking to this to see if it would provide me that little bit of boost I needed, both to work out harder and to burn a couple extra calories. It didn't really do much at all. I felt a bit of extra energy the first morning I took it, but that was all. I was happy it didn't have any negative effects, but sad that it didn't seem to have any positive effects either.

Desaprovado!

Posted by 5740029378843742422 on Oct 27, 2012

Fiz dieta hipocalorica, treino de musculacao de resistencia alternado com HIIT aerobico (dia um, dia outro). Perdi peso de forma satisfatoria. MAS... Naoo fiquei satisfeito com a forma que me senti. Nao me deu disposicao. Pelo contrario, me senti sempre cansado. E tenho duvidas se fez mesmo grande papel nos resultados que tive. Por isso, nao valeu a pena pra mim, definitivamente.

Delay in delivery

Posted by 5629277866481036126 on Feb 21, 2014

I'm more than a month hoping to get the product and nothing. I had a promise to get twelve days. I want my money back

ótimo produto

Posted by 5318874746802840323 on Mar 19, 2014

ótimo produto recomendo a todos

superb! best!

Posted by howrx1 on Dec 06, 2014

As a bodybuilder myself, I have took this product for two bottles. Reason why I use 2 bottle the second time was because I love it! Cellucor do what they say. I used this item during my cutting season. About a month, reason is out, abs is out. Very impresseimpressed with this brand. Ofcourse I did work out hard too!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »