Celsius, Your Calorie Reducing Drink!, Sparkling Wild Berry, 4 Pack, 12 fl oz Each

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1979387 From New Jersey on Sep 17, 2010

I love the taste and how I feel after drinking it, i recommend it.

Energy plus and then some

Posted by Reviewer1834122 From Taiwan on Feb 09, 2011

Great drink, great taste, great energy, great price.

loved it

Posted by Reviewer3152705 From Israel on Aug 10, 2011

i dont know about the calorie burning but it give HUGE energy boost and i like the taste of it reccomended

Celcius

Posted by 4634680920224153346 on Aug 20, 2013

Tasted amazing! But it was very carbonated so I felt really full and bloated after drinking it. I didn't notice any sort of energy spike, my performance in both a cardio session and a strength session was not effected in either a negative or positive way (except during cardio I could feel my stomach move around a bit because the drink was just sitting there and I'm not a big girl). I was a bit bummed at this, I was hoping the caffeine would influence me somehow but it didn't. Overall, 3.5/10. I won't buy it again :(

Sucralose?

Posted by 5759097176645213187 on Mar 13, 2014

I mean theyre good and all. But I thought this was supposed to be a respectful brand as it is on iHerb, for us who cares about health. Would rather drink it if it was sweetened with stevia. and no sucralose.