July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Celsius, Your Calorie Reducing Drink!, Sparkling Wild Berry, 4 Pack, 12 fl oz Each

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1979387 on Sep 17, 2010

I love the taste and how I feel after drinking it, i recommend it.

Energy plus and then some

Posted by Reviewer1834122 on Feb 09, 2011

Great drink, great taste, great energy, great price.

loved it

Posted by Reviewer3152705 on Aug 10, 2011

i dont know about the calorie burning but it give HUGE energy boost and i like the taste of it reccomended

Yum!

Posted by 4828665954218845607 on May 09, 2014

This is the best diet drink I've had in my life - It's refreshing and sweet (without the immense taste of aritificial sweetner that a lot of drinks have)! I've tried Wild Berry, Orange and Cola, all of the tastes are amazing, but this one is my favourite :)

Celcius

Posted by 4634680920224153346 on Aug 20, 2013

Tasted amazing! But it was very carbonated so I felt really full and bloated after drinking it. I didn't notice any sort of energy spike, my performance in both a cardio session and a strength session was not effected in either a negative or positive way (except during cardio I could feel my stomach move around a bit because the drink was just sitting there and I'm not a big girl). I was a bit bummed at this, I was hoping the caffeine would influence me somehow but it didn't. Overall, 3.5/10. I won't buy it again :(

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »