not that tasty - I don't get the hype

Posted by 4824433389278919846 on Mar 13, 2016

Hm.....I bought this because people were saying how tasty and delicious it was... To me, it is just too salty and sharp. I use bamboo salt and I was hoping for an improvement on that, especially since this one contains a lot of minerals, but I like my trust smoked bamboo salt from Korea better. Wondering what to do with all this salt and how to use it up.

Great salt.

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Dec 12, 2015

I like this that it's all natural and has the minerals you need. Will continue to buy this. I have a thyroid condition and feel this is vital. Only thing is put it in a container with rice being all natural it will stick to the shaker bottle.

marvelous salt

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 04, 2015

This is the best salt that I have ever used. It has such an excellent taste to it. I will be using this salt for ever more.

I don't know what you mean by 'Title' ?

Posted by 5201131167507429919 on May 27, 2015

1. Compared to your un-ground product CSS-10008 this is quite expensive but I am going to use the grinder from CS-10405 to grind CSS-10008 when I have used up this product. 2. I am wondering if this is the very same product as CS-10008 except for being ground ? Your product CS-10008 specifically states on the packaging that it is unrefined whereas product CS-10011 (this product) does NOT state that it is unrefined. Could you clarify this for me please ?

Great item and fast delivery

Posted by 5205584687529402031 on Apr 16, 2015

It is one of ingredient of my master cleanse diet, this product was so adorable and great item. For the seller, it was so fast delivery, I am so satisfied for all the service and I got item with good condition.

Tastes great!

Posted by 5425483509224757150 on Jan 09, 2015

Best salt you can eat!

Great Value

Posted by 5123898094853596146 on Sep 06, 2014

Perfect flavour, not too overbearing glad I tried this.

Good quality, fine salt

Posted by 5093727238202613649 on Jul 31, 2014

Bought this salt for the Master Cleanse. I had to drink a litre of water with 2 teaspoons of this salt to clean out my toxins. It definitely worked and dissolved well. I will continue to use this on my food as it's got such a nice flavour and healthy mineral composition.

The best salt!

Posted by lipslife on May 14, 2014

Natural, mineral rich sea salt :)

Expensive but good (Crohn's)

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Mar 21, 2014

Hard to justify spending so much for salt, but I have Crohn's and want only the best. Have bought it many times.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »