No (Celtic) Salt Substitute!

Posted by Reviewer2556893 on Feb 26, 2012

Simply the best, most flavorful, satisfying, salt ever. The contents read like the label on my ionic liquid trace mineral supplement - but with sodium. Very high in absorbable magnesium, which I have learned online, is very difficult for the body to absorb. Get it where you can!

High quality uinprocessed sea salt!

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 20, 2012

I love this Celtic Sea Salt. It gives good taste for meats and other foods. It contains approximately 80 different minerals and is lower in sodium than other processed salts. I drink approximately 1 liter of water with 3-5grams of Celtic sea salt daily. It cleans my body and reduces deficiencies of different important minerals. In first weeks I got headaches because of cleaning process, but it is only temporary. Sea salt water do not rise blood pleasure as processed salts, it only balances the preasere by lowering too high or rising too low preasures.

I really like this!

Posted by 4758815616888977556 on Jul 04, 2012

First time trying the Celtic Sea Salt. I really like the flavor, and that it is so much lower in sodium than table salt. It's even lower in sodium than another Mediterranian sea salt I was already using. Highly recommended!

Good quality, fine salt

Posted by 5093727238202613649 on Jul 31, 2014

Bought this salt for the Master Cleanse. I had to drink a litre of water with 2 teaspoons of this salt to clean out my toxins. It definitely worked and dissolved well. I will continue to use this on my food as it's got such a nice flavour and healthy mineral composition.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3247779 on Feb 18, 2013

Great tasting sea salt. As with all the celtic salts, this one also clogs the salt shaker even with raw rice in it to absorb the moisture. Nevertheless, this enhances any food it is sprinkled on. Yummmmm

Very Natural

Posted by Reviewer1085415 on Mar 01, 2012

I am very happy with this product, and iHerb price is the best!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Jun 24, 2012

Very nice taste, a coarser texture, but I have a preference for that.

Great salt

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Feb 11, 2012

This is so good for your health w/the minerals...just be wise in amount you use!

The best salt!

Posted by lipslife on May 14, 2014

Natural, mineral rich sea salt :)

Great salt.

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Dec 12, 2015

I like this that it's all natural and has the minerals you need. Will continue to buy this. I have a thyroid condition and feel this is vital. Only thing is put it in a container with rice being all natural it will stick to the shaker bottle.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »