By far the best & healthiest sea salt of them all!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 22, 2012

And I've tried many from different countries. I even prefer this one to the Fleur de Sel de Guerande which I had imported a few years ago. This one is truly gray and not white, as real sea salt ought to be. Nice bonus: it's a huge bottle, double the size on a normal shaker that I expected. (I'm not good at figuring out ounces, so I never know what I'm going to get!) The only drawback here is the plastic shaker. It's flexible plastic which definitely means high BPA content! Yikes! On the plus side I had this shipped in cold weather and my place is almost constantly a/c'd, even winter nights. A lucite shaker would have been so much better if they couldn't afford glass though! This salt makes food taste the best out of all sea salts I've tried, it's genuine Celtic (which strangely enough means from France and not Ireland, still haven't figured out why) and therefore it is the healthiest and the gray color can attest to that. I've always felt a bit sketchy using Trader Joe's white sea salt from Spain and now my mind is at ease over that. I have severe adrenal insufficiency and salt is vital to me.

Great tasting salt!

Posted by Reviewer1192749 on Jan 20, 2013

After using years of those junk mineral salts i decided to give this one a try. I love it! It tastes so good that i would think salt would taste like this. I makes me feel good and healthy too. I think it´s all those minerals in it giving the effect that you won´t get from normal cleaned salt.

NICE FLAVOR

Posted by Reviewer2521542 on Apr 20, 2012

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I'M NOT A SERIOUS SALT USER, BUT THIS ADDS JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SEASONING W/O BEING TOO SALTY. (GREAT ON POPCORN!)

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2526192 on Apr 15, 2012

Convienent size

Perfect grind

Posted by 5226516138631824583 on Dec 11, 2013

This is perfect for filling the salt shaker at home - and we already love Celtic sea salt.

great taste

Posted by 5367463679135119079 on Oct 08, 2014

salt taste very good.not salty.... just right

Best salt ever!

Posted by MaryanaLishman on Jun 25, 2016

Tastes great with amazing health benefits.