Celtic Sea Salt, Light Grey Celtic, Vital Mineral Blend, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Excellent Sea Salt

Posted by Reviewer2086503 From North Carolina on Jun 01, 2012

The Celtic sea salt is one of the highest quality sea salts available. Not all sea salts are equal. The methods used to dry and process the salt are very important to the retention of the natural trace minerals. The trace minerals are vital to the assimilation of the sodium in the body. Common table salt has been stripped of these important minerals because the minerals are more valuable to the manufacturer sold separately than retained in the salt. High quality sea salt is expensive but you get what you pay for. If you want the salt to benefit and not harm your body then you have to pay for the real thing not bleached stripped sodium.

For sake of yourself, please, buy this

Posted by Reviewer3279754 From Finland on May 19, 2012

Before this product I _never_ liked the taste of salt (processed salt obv), but the moment I tried Celtic Sea Salt I was blown away. It is just sooo delicious (this coming from someone who previously hated salt) and nowadays I put it in every food/smoothie/raw chocolate and just can't think of living without salt. Of course I could continue on and talk about it's health benefits but I'm pretty sure you already know about them if you are checking this product out. So yeah, buy it!

excellent

Posted by 101010011 on Jun 22, 2012

this stuff is extremely versatile. you can put this on anything ranging from cuts of meats to desserts, and even sprinkle it on a tangy or sweet type of beverage, using it as a balancing act. its flavor is subtle and rich, so you dont have to worry about too much salt overpowering your meal. was turned on to this type of salt by the head chef at a restaurant i used to work at

I love this salt - makes the ultimate salty caramel!

Posted by honestreviews1 From Hong Kong on Apr 13, 2013

I love the taste of this salt. I put some in a jar with loose lid in my kitchen and also in my ceramic grinder. I also use this for my salt sole. I will never go back to table salt again. Ever. This is also the best salt to use for salty caramel!

Mild

Posted by francesjoan From Oregon on May 29, 2013

This salt is more mild than Himalayan salt and is great to add to my one quart water bottle that I bring to work. It's my electrolite replacement.