Chandler Farm, Body Butter, Knobi's Coconut & Banana, 7 oz (196 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Me encanta. Cuando lo acabe volveré a comprar otra manteca de esta marca

Posted by sonia1980 on May 27, 2013

Me ha encantado este producto. Tiene un olor un poco raro para que negarlo y resulta un poquito empalagoso pero la verdad es que a día de hoy no he probado ningún producto que me deje la piel tan hidratada y suave como esta mantenca, es una gozada.

Chandler Farm, Body Butter, Knobi's Coconut & Banana, 7 oz (196 g)

Posted by Reviewer1084989 on Apr 29, 2015

I love this product. The smell is amazing and it makes my skin super soft. Highly recommened - another great value. As always, shipping was fast and iHerb packages their products very thoughtfully.

Smells lovely! but the package is too SMALL!!!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 21, 2015

It takes me a week to go through this stuff. This body butter is creamy and fluffy, Love this stuff, but they need to make it in a larger container

great

Posted by 5633853045503001658 on Mar 15, 2015

great scent and texture.

Coconut n banana...nuff said.

Posted by 4944053634842623952 on Mar 30, 2015

Glorious product. Thick, creamy & heavenly butter. I've been using religiously since I was introduced some years back. It smells amazing & works beautifully. Holy grail product for sure. I LOVE coconut! & banana!! Sometimes it's hard to find a good one that's not artificial. Same with banana. This one is very authentic & natural. My skin tends to be more dry & I need to slather this buttah on after every shower. It 100% lasts until you bathe again. It's SUPER-thick! No joke. But the ingredients work, so you don't need to go crazy with it. I was shocked by the other reviewer going through a tub a week. Mine lasts much much longer! & I slather this puppy on. I'm definitely not using sparingly. Highly, highly recommend! You'll be soft & delish. I certainly don't want this to ever stop being sold.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »