Great product, clean clothes!

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Apr 24, 2016

I ordered this product at first because it has no fillers and harsh chemicals and was very concentrated. (I don't like shipping a bunch of unnecessary excipients or water.) I've been using Charlie's Soap for several months now and notice that my laundry is cleaner and smells fresher without any added fragrance. My washing machine is also cleaner, and it's drainage pump area no longer has a bad odor.

Multi Use

Posted by Reviewer3316787 on Apr 13, 2016

Washes clothes better than most liquids. Seems to keep washing machine smell free as it declares on tub. I have also cleaned stains from my shower, mold from my walls and paving slabs outside with this. It is a very useful product to have in the house. Scrub it onto a stained stone and watch it kill the fungus within a minute. This is due to the oxygen. There is a bleach in this brand also but I don't see the point. If you take less then one scoop and soak any whites in a small bucket or rub directly on to stains it brings them back to white white. Think acrylic childrens training jerseys. Once I switched that's all I use now.

it works well

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Apr 13, 2015

I'm glad I bought this powder

계속써요

Posted by 5434580218324617086 on Feb 19, 2015

더 미리 찰 리솝을 알았더라면 좋았을걸요 찰 리솝만으로는 좀 빨래가 하아얗지는 않아서 넬 리 옥시전과 베이킹소다 섞어서 써요 개운하고 아무향 없어서 정말 좋아요

Strong cleaning power

Posted by Reviewer2077764 on Jan 08, 2015

this is my 3rd bottle.

awesome

Posted by 5118156995940889225 on Nov 13, 2014

great for cloth diapers:)

Super!

Posted by 5489070688359702856 on Nov 04, 2014

Super!

Awesome product

Posted by 4701275900644312800 on Sep 27, 2014

It couldn't have been anything better than this washing powder. I am using this since past 2 years and it works perfectly on my son's clothes. It cleans perfectly - that's what it is meant for, rather than the others who give more stress on the look and feel of the packaging and smell etc.

Great stuff!

Posted by Minna2theMax on Sep 09, 2014

This does indeed leave our laundry smelling clean. The water where we live is extremely hard, so we also use the Charlie's soap hard water treatment. Together those work very well! (I do miss using a fabric softener, so will be using one in the dryer only -- though the fabrics are not *horribly* rough when using this product alone, and some would be happy with them w/out softener, I believe.)

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

Simply amazing laundry powder, cleanses well! i am a repeat customer.