Charlie's Soap, Inc., Laundry Powder, 2.64 lbs (1.2 kg)

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1399339 on Feb 27, 2013

Not only has this saved me money, but it obviously getting my rough and tumble teenagers clothes much cleaner! I am very pleased with Charie's Soap so will be purchasing again. I plan on making my own laundry soap this summer and have begun to gather the ingredients. As other reviewers have recommended I will be mixing in Charlie's Soap to make sure I have a quality home made product for my family to use (if I ever turn this day dream into a reality). In the meantime, it's Charlie's Soap for us! I cannot wait to give some as a gift to an busy expectant mother I know. I am sure she will love it as much as we do.

Best natural Laundry powder I have tried till now

Posted by tinatherese on Mar 09, 2013

Washes well, clothes smell fresh, so concentrated you get a lot out of it for the price!!

Clean, mild , no harm o skin

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Apr 13, 2013

Smell good and even. Didn't use Softener as recommended clothes hand feels okay,But of cos , won't be as soft as added softener.

laundry powder

Posted by Reviewer2562153 on Sep 21, 2012

Will buy more

Really Works!

Posted by Mearced on Sep 22, 2012

I had been trying every natural laundry soap available, looking for an effective product. Finally found it. Only 1 T cleans an xtra large load. It really gets the dirt and grime out plus takes care of odors - no fabric softeners required!