Great stuff!

Posted by Minna2theMax on Sep 09, 2014

This does indeed leave our laundry smelling clean. The water where we live is extremely hard, so we also use the Charlie's soap hard water treatment. Together those work very well! (I do miss using a fabric softener, so will be using one in the dryer only -- though the fabrics are not *horribly* rough when using this product alone, and some would be happy with them w/out softener, I believe.)

Good product

Posted by 5502340486516814475 on Jul 24, 2014

Ive been using this for quite some time and i def recommend it. I do use fabric softener because i like that extra scent in my laundry. I washed a shirt with cooking oil stains on it to see if it would come out and most of it did. I like how small it is and how little product one needs. I think i will keep buying it.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

Simply amazing laundry powder, cleanses well! i am a repeat customer.

Great for Ultra sensitive skin!

Posted by Reviewer3011059 on Apr 03, 2014

I am allergic to all soaps. I use Charlie's Soap on my clothes, towels, bedding, and hand washables. I am glad to find a product that works for me. Mjs

Scent-free clean

Posted by Reviewer1673715 on Mar 22, 2014

I have use Charlie's Soap for several years to clean cloth diapers. They keep our diapers white and fresh without an unwanted scent.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2688267 on Jan 26, 2014

A little goes a long way. Just as good as the brands I used before.

Very good

Posted by 5557046960360560491 on Jan 06, 2014

I love that this is made in the US. This is our second bucket. I won't go back to funky-scented detergents with questionable ingredients. This is easy to use, lasts a long time, and leaves our clothes perfectly clean. I usually use it along with a sprinkle of Borax (a good, time-tested laundry booster). I've found that other detergents can leave residue on clothes or make my skin itchy. I haven't had those problems with Charlie's. Definitely worth a try.

Good stuff!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Oct 29, 2013

Hey this works! I only used about a tablespoon and it got my clothes clean. Awesome!

Good but does not remove some odors

Posted by Reviewer3294135 on Oct 13, 2013

Cleans cottons well but does not remove some strong odors such as pet urine. Not for use with color fast fabric especially if its silk. I used this to wash cat urine of off my dog's bedding but it did not completely remove the smell, so i don't know if it cleans as thoroughly as it claims (diapers, etc). I like that it is non-toxic and does not contain essential oils that can harm pets so i also dilute this and put it in a spray bottle and use it to clean pet areas until i can find a truly non -toxic cleaner without essential oils/perfumes that i can use around pets.

The best laundry powder ever!

Posted by Reviewer2634349 on Oct 07, 2013

I like this laundry powder. It cleans very well and does not smells like other artificial detergent. This is the only powder I use now because its cleans very well, its green and the best bang for the bucks.