So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2496025 on Sep 08, 2011

No smell, clean clothes, HE. All just with one small scoop.

So good so far

Posted by Susamedusa on Dec 14, 2011

I don't own my own washing machine so I can't clean it with the stuff as recommended on the package, but my clothes are clean and they don't smell of chemicals and you really don't need to use more than one spoon. Well worth the money. (But some of my clothes get a bit "electrical" after tumble drying..)

Norway

Posted by Reviewer3150697 on Sep 01, 2011

I like this laundry powder

Great Stuff ;)

Posted by Reviewer2894222 on Mar 15, 2012

I love charlie's soap! This product is great on our MCN's, leaves them stain and smell free. I recommend to all people that they should give this product a chance, especially those who say it makes their washing smelly! Charlies takes a few washes to get rid of your old smelly washing powders/ detergants! After that you will not be disappointed :)

I like it

Posted by Maldi1 on Mar 23, 2012

I like it

Charlie's Soap

Posted by Reviewer1345748 on Aug 23, 2012

I love this laundry powder. Wonderful on my clothes and so perfect for my child's cloth nappies. Love it!!

Small amount goes a long way - good value

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

Best value detergent on iherb - a small amount goes a long way, and the containers are good - they keep moisture out and can be reused for other non-food products.

I love Charlie's Soap

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Aug 25, 2013

This Charlie's Soap really does wash out of your clothes with the dirt. No toxic residue like the chemical laundry soaps. Plus Charlie's Soap isn't made with harsh chemicals. I've been allergic to soaps all my life and have had to be very selective when buying them. I don't find it expensive either. You'll have to compare to amounts and other brands since I can't even go down the laundry soap aisle in a mainstream grocery store. I highly recommend it. It cleans great too. -Janis Ihrig

Great product, clean clothes!

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Apr 24, 2016

I ordered this product at first because it has no fillers and harsh chemicals and was very concentrated. (I don't like shipping a bunch of unnecessary excipients or water.) I've been using Charlie's Soap for several months now and notice that my laundry is cleaner and smells fresher without any added fragrance. My washing machine is also cleaner, and it's drainage pump area no longer has a bad odor.

사용전

Posted by 4803099059110948457 on Aug 11, 2013

명성듣고 샀어요- 아직 사용전이지만 이쁘고 좋네요. 약간 아쉬운점이 있다면 박스냄새같은게 겉에 베어있는데 약간 비호감;; 박스 재질 바꿔주심 안될까요?