Review of Charlies soap

Posted by Reviewer1751826 on Dec 28, 2011

Quick delivery to AUS. 1 week great product love it want to be able to stock it in my store and buy at wholesale prices.

So good so far

Posted by Susamedusa on Dec 14, 2011

I don't own my own washing machine so I can't clean it with the stuff as recommended on the package, but my clothes are clean and they don't smell of chemicals and you really don't need to use more than one spoon. Well worth the money. (But some of my clothes get a bit "electrical" after tumble drying..)

Norway

Posted by Reviewer3150697 on Sep 01, 2011

I like this laundry powder

Small amount goes a long way - good value

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

Best value detergent on iherb - a small amount goes a long way, and the containers are good - they keep moisture out and can be reused for other non-food products.

I like it

Posted by Maldi1 on Mar 23, 2012

I like it

Charlie's Soap

Posted by Reviewer1345748 on Aug 23, 2012

I love this laundry powder. Wonderful on my clothes and so perfect for my child's cloth nappies. Love it!!

I love Charlie's Soap

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Aug 25, 2013

This Charlie's Soap really does wash out of your clothes with the dirt. No toxic residue like the chemical laundry soaps. Plus Charlie's Soap isn't made with harsh chemicals. I've been allergic to soaps all my life and have had to be very selective when buying them. I don't find it expensive either. You'll have to compare to amounts and other brands since I can't even go down the laundry soap aisle in a mainstream grocery store. I highly recommend it. It cleans great too. -Janis Ihrig

Great Stuff ;)

Posted by Reviewer2894222 on Mar 15, 2012

I love charlie's soap! This product is great on our MCN's, leaves them stain and smell free. I recommend to all people that they should give this product a chance, especially those who say it makes their washing smelly! Charlies takes a few washes to get rid of your old smelly washing powders/ detergants! After that you will not be disappointed :)

Neblogi

Posted by Reviewer2735826 on Sep 17, 2012

Geri milteliai, visai neblogai iskalbia, taupiai naudojasi tik turi viena minusiuka-neisteka su vandeniu is skalbimo priemoniu dezutes, kazkaip susoka ir prikimba.

[코맨후기] ㅋㅋㅋ

Posted by Reviewer2014353 on Oct 06, 2012

처음엔 생각보다 통이 너무 작아서, 좀 실망했었어요^^ 헌데, 이불 빨아보고서는 마음에 들었어요~ 그냥 세제 향 맡아보았을땐, 향이 너무 안좋으면 어쩔까 고민하고 걱정했었는데.. 빨래 하고나니, 향도 생각보단 괜찮네요~좋습니다!! 액상도 시켰어요^^