Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1712605 on Mar 09, 2012

Great product, been using it for several years.

Powerful Front Loader Laundry Detergent

Posted by Reviewer1408057 on Oct 01, 2013

I use a front load washer and found this combination works great and $aves money Normal wash ( not very soiled or delicate shirts / panties ) - 1 scope Charlie's Soap. Heavily Soiled wash (grease, diesel, dog hair, mud ) - 2 scopes Charlie's soap + 1 scope of borax. White wash - 1 scope 'Charlie's Soap + 1 scope Nellie's All-Natural, Oxygen Brightener + 1 scope of borax. You can find borax in any major grocery store.

The best Laundry powder in the world !

Posted by Blossom26 on Oct 02, 2013

This Laundry powder is amazingly good,highly recommend !

The best laundry powder ever!

Posted by Reviewer2634349 on Oct 07, 2013

I like this laundry powder. It cleans very well and does not smells like other artificial detergent. This is the only powder I use now because its cleans very well, its green and the best bang for the bucks.

Good stuff!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Oct 29, 2013

Hey this works! I only used about a tablespoon and it got my clothes clean. Awesome!

Very good

Posted by 5557046960360560491 on Jan 06, 2014

I love that this is made in the US. This is our second bucket. I won't go back to funky-scented detergents with questionable ingredients. This is easy to use, lasts a long time, and leaves our clothes perfectly clean. I usually use it along with a sprinkle of Borax (a good, time-tested laundry booster). I've found that other detergents can leave residue on clothes or make my skin itchy. I haven't had those problems with Charlie's. Definitely worth a try.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2688267 on Jan 26, 2014

A little goes a long way. Just as good as the brands I used before.

Scent-free clean

Posted by Reviewer1673715 on Mar 22, 2014

I have use Charlie's Soap for several years to clean cloth diapers. They keep our diapers white and fresh without an unwanted scent.

Great for Ultra sensitive skin!

Posted by Reviewer3011059 on Apr 03, 2014

I am allergic to all soaps. I use Charlie's Soap on my clothes, towels, bedding, and hand washables. I am glad to find a product that works for me. Mjs

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

Simply amazing laundry powder, cleanses well! i am a repeat customer.