Effective

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

Was surprised by the small tub of detergent but it does pack a punch. Use according to instructions and clothes will come out clean and odour free. However, when I went to check it's safety and eco-friendliness on EWG, it was rated a D. Thinking twice about using it now as would like it to be safer and natural.

Clean, mild , no harm o skin

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Apr 13, 2013

Smell good and even. Didn't use Softener as recommended clothes hand feels okay,But of cos , won't be as soft as added softener.

Best natural Laundry powder I have tried till now

Posted by tinatherese on Mar 09, 2013

Washes well, clothes smell fresh, so concentrated you get a lot out of it for the price!!

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1399339 on Feb 27, 2013

Not only has this saved me money, but it obviously getting my rough and tumble teenagers clothes much cleaner! I am very pleased with Charie's Soap so will be purchasing again. I plan on making my own laundry soap this summer and have begun to gather the ingredients. As other reviewers have recommended I will be mixing in Charlie's Soap to make sure I have a quality home made product for my family to use (if I ever turn this day dream into a reality). In the meantime, it's Charlie's Soap for us! I cannot wait to give some as a gift to an busy expectant mother I know. I am sure she will love it as much as we do.

great soap

Posted by 5034749188118489664 on Feb 13, 2013

Works great on our clothes and without chemicals - have used it for years

eco friendly

Posted by 5343019470145495096 on Nov 30, 2012

leaves no smell or stiffness. Good product

Fabulous and chemical free

Posted by Reviewer2253008 on Nov 27, 2012

This is really effective and good washing powder without the nasty chemicals. I have tried soap nuts in the past but they just didn't wash the clothes properly. One scoop is all you need. Excellent value for money.

Was a little skeptical at first, but now a believer

Posted by Reviewer1090974 on Nov 26, 2012

I was using some other, conventional laundry detergent powder, but I had to switch to a more natural liquid one because the powder always left some white residue on my black clothes. But the liquid one costs twice as much here in Japan as in the US, plus you're paying for mostly water. So I decided to try to find a powdered detergent, and the reviews led me to Charlie's Soap. It leaves a nice, clean smell and no residue! This is going to be my new laundry detergent powder from now on.

Great detergent

Posted by Reviewer1568157 on Nov 06, 2012

Unlike normal detergents, the clothes won't smell even if they are not dry. Gentle on the hands, no more rough skins! Plus no need for softeners anymore.

Posted by Strelka on Oct 16, 2012

labs, ekonomisks pulveris. bez smaržas