good

Posted by Reviewer1247023 on Oct 10, 2012

good

safe for cloth diapers

Posted by heathermora on Oct 09, 2012

If you use cloth diapers you probably know you should stick with a detergent without any enzymes, whiteners, etc. this one does the trick! I use sooo little at a time (too much detergent is a no-no with cloth diapers!) that ONE container lasted almost a YEAR! I gave this product only 4 out of 5 stars because I have from time to time had to strip my diapers (ammonia smell/detergent build up) so I am saving a 5 out of 5 rating for a detergent that avoids this problem. I am not sure if one exists!

[코맨후기] ㅋㅋㅋ

Posted by Reviewer2014353 on Oct 06, 2012

처음엔 생각보다 통이 너무 작아서, 좀 실망했었어요^^ 헌데, 이불 빨아보고서는 마음에 들었어요~ 그냥 세제 향 맡아보았을땐, 향이 너무 안좋으면 어쩔까 고민하고 걱정했었는데.. 빨래 하고나니, 향도 생각보단 괜찮네요~좋습니다!! 액상도 시켰어요^^

Really Works!

Posted by Mearced on Sep 22, 2012

I had been trying every natural laundry soap available, looking for an effective product. Finally found it. Only 1 T cleans an xtra large load. It really gets the dirt and grime out plus takes care of odors - no fabric softeners required!

laundry powder

Posted by Reviewer2562153 on Sep 21, 2012

Will buy more

Big surprise in a small package!

Posted by 5760800377973096638 on Sep 19, 2012

I was upset when this arrived because it was so small. I used 1 tablespoon to do a whole load! There were plenty of suds and the clothes came out clean. I couldn't believe that such a small amount washed so many clothes! The container states that it will wash 80 loads...I am marking the container every time I use it to test this claim.

Neblogi

Posted by Reviewer2735826 on Sep 17, 2012

Geri milteliai, visai neblogai iskalbia, taupiai naudojasi tik turi viena minusiuka-neisteka su vandeniu is skalbimo priemoniu dezutes, kazkaip susoka ir prikimba.

Five Stars!

Posted by Fredsdatter on Sep 08, 2012

Dissolves completely in water and cleans my clothes without fragrance and animal cruelty! Some synthetic fabrics builds up static electricity when washed with this soap, but I solve that with a dryer cloth.

Very good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Sep 02, 2012

Very good!

Charlie's Soap

Posted by Reviewer1345748 on Aug 23, 2012

I love this laundry powder. Wonderful on my clothes and so perfect for my child's cloth nappies. Love it!!