Five Stars!

Posted by Fredsdatter on Sep 08, 2012

Dissolves completely in water and cleans my clothes without fragrance and animal cruelty! Some synthetic fabrics builds up static electricity when washed with this soap, but I solve that with a dryer cloth.

Great detergent

Posted by Reviewer1568157 on Nov 06, 2012

Unlike normal detergents, the clothes won't smell even if they are not dry. Gentle on the hands, no more rough skins! Plus no need for softeners anymore.

laundry powder

Posted by Reviewer2562153 on Sep 21, 2012

Will buy more

Really Works!

Posted by Mearced on Sep 22, 2012

I had been trying every natural laundry soap available, looking for an effective product. Finally found it. Only 1 T cleans an xtra large load. It really gets the dirt and grime out plus takes care of odors - no fabric softeners required!

Posted by Strelka on Oct 16, 2012

labs, ekonomisks pulveris. bez smar┼żas

Was a little skeptical at first, but now a believer

Posted by Reviewer1090974 on Nov 26, 2012

I was using some other, conventional laundry detergent powder, but I had to switch to a more natural liquid one because the powder always left some white residue on my black clothes. But the liquid one costs twice as much here in Japan as in the US, plus you're paying for mostly water. So I decided to try to find a powdered detergent, and the reviews led me to Charlie's Soap. It leaves a nice, clean smell and no residue! This is going to be my new laundry detergent powder from now on.

Fabulous and chemical free

Posted by Reviewer2253008 on Nov 27, 2012

This is really effective and good washing powder without the nasty chemicals. I have tried soap nuts in the past but they just didn't wash the clothes properly. One scoop is all you need. Excellent value for money.

THE BEST!

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

very healthy product, Highly recommended!

great soap

Posted by 5034749188118489664 on Feb 13, 2013

Works great on our clothes and without chemicals - have used it for years

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1399339 on Feb 27, 2013

Not only has this saved me money, but it obviously getting my rough and tumble teenagers clothes much cleaner! I am very pleased with Charie's Soap so will be purchasing again. I plan on making my own laundry soap this summer and have begun to gather the ingredients. As other reviewers have recommended I will be mixing in Charlie's Soap to make sure I have a quality home made product for my family to use (if I ever turn this day dream into a reality). In the meantime, it's Charlie's Soap for us! I cannot wait to give some as a gift to an busy expectant mother I know. I am sure she will love it as much as we do.