Great laundry detergent!

I like it

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1965012 on Jun 11, 2012

Good product

Great product, clean clothes!

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Apr 24, 2016

I ordered this product at first because it has no fillers and harsh chemicals and was very concentrated. (I don't like shipping a bunch of unnecessary excipients or water.) I've been using Charlie's Soap for several months now and notice that my laundry is cleaner and smells fresher without any added fragrance. My washing machine is also cleaner, and it's drainage pump area no longer has a bad odor.

happy

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Jul 06, 2016

I feel comfortable using this on my baby's clothes and love that you don't need too much soap to clean a load of clothes.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1712605 on Mar 09, 2012

Great product, been using it for several years.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1399339 on Feb 27, 2013

Not only has this saved me money, but it obviously getting my rough and tumble teenagers clothes much cleaner! I am very pleased with Charie's Soap so will be purchasing again. I plan on making my own laundry soap this summer and have begun to gather the ingredients. As other reviewers have recommended I will be mixing in Charlie's Soap to make sure I have a quality home made product for my family to use (if I ever turn this day dream into a reality). In the meantime, it's Charlie's Soap for us! I cannot wait to give some as a gift to an busy expectant mother I know. I am sure she will love it as much as we do.

Powerful Front Loader Laundry Detergent

Posted by Reviewer1408057 on Oct 01, 2013

I use a front load washer and found this combination works great and $aves money Normal wash ( not very soiled or delicate shirts / panties ) - 1 scope Charlie's Soap. Heavily Soiled wash (grease, diesel, dog hair, mud ) - 2 scopes Charlie's soap + 1 scope of borax. White wash - 1 scope 'Charlie's Soap + 1 scope Nellie's All-Natural, Oxygen Brightener + 1 scope of borax. You can find borax in any major grocery store.

Posted by Strelka on Oct 16, 2012

labs, ekonomisks pulveris. bez smar┼żas

Scent-free clean

Posted by Reviewer1673715 on Mar 22, 2014

I have use Charlie's Soap for several years to clean cloth diapers. They keep our diapers white and fresh without an unwanted scent.

charlies