Best natural Laundry powder I have tried till now

Posted by tinatherese on Mar 09, 2013

Washes well, clothes smell fresh, so concentrated you get a lot out of it for the price!!

Clean, mild , no harm o skin

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Apr 13, 2013

Smell good and even. Didn't use Softener as recommended clothes hand feels okay,But of cos , won't be as soft as added softener.

Powerful Front Loader Laundry Detergent

Posted by Reviewer1408057 on Oct 01, 2013

I use a front load washer and found this combination works great and $aves money Normal wash ( not very soiled or delicate shirts / panties ) - 1 scope Charlie's Soap. Heavily Soiled wash (grease, diesel, dog hair, mud ) - 2 scopes Charlie's soap + 1 scope of borax. White wash - 1 scope 'Charlie's Soap + 1 scope Nellie's All-Natural, Oxygen Brightener + 1 scope of borax. You can find borax in any major grocery store.

The best Laundry powder in the world !

Posted by Blossom26 on Oct 02, 2013

This Laundry powder is amazingly good,highly recommend !

The best laundry powder ever!

Posted by Reviewer2634349 on Oct 07, 2013

I like this laundry powder. It cleans very well and does not smells like other artificial detergent. This is the only powder I use now because its cleans very well, its green and the best bang for the bucks.

charlies

Posted by Reviewer1357166 on Jun 20, 2013

great

Love Charlie's soap!

Posted by 5425173868668854212 on Aug 09, 2013

Tried this because I'm in the States and from Canada and couldn't find Sport Wash (non-residue detergent). Bought Charlie's as an alternative. I love it so much that I've switched from regular detergent and use it on my non-sport clothes as well. I will be buying this for every load of laundry I do from now on.

Great stuff!

Posted by Minna2theMax on Sep 09, 2014

This does indeed leave our laundry smelling clean. The water where we live is extremely hard, so we also use the Charlie's soap hard water treatment. Together those work very well! (I do miss using a fabric softener, so will be using one in the dryer only -- though the fabrics are not *horribly* rough when using this product alone, and some would be happy with them w/out softener, I believe.)

Awesome product

Posted by 4701275900644312800 on Sep 27, 2014

It couldn't have been anything better than this washing powder. I am using this since past 2 years and it works perfectly on my son's clothes. It cleans perfectly - that's what it is meant for, rather than the others who give more stress on the look and feel of the packaging and smell etc.

Super!