awesome

Posted by 5118156995940889225 on Nov 13, 2014

great for cloth diapers:)

Strong cleaning power

Posted by Reviewer2077764 on Jan 08, 2015

this is my 3rd bottle.

계속써요

Posted by 5434580218324617086 on Feb 19, 2015

더 미리 찰 리솝을 알았더라면 좋았을걸요 찰 리솝만으로는 좀 빨래가 하아얗지는 않아서 넬 리 옥시전과 베이킹소다 섞어서 써요 개운하고 아무향 없어서 정말 좋아요

it works well

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Apr 13, 2015

I'm glad I bought this powder

excellent washing

Posted by 5086688955651408059 on Aug 20, 2013

like small consumption,no smell,great result

Multi Use

Posted by Reviewer3316787 on Apr 13, 2016

Washes clothes better than most liquids. Seems to keep washing machine smell free as it declares on tub. I have also cleaned stains from my shower, mold from my walls and paving slabs outside with this. It is a very useful product to have in the house. Scrub it onto a stained stone and watch it kill the fungus within a minute. This is due to the oxygen. There is a bleach in this brand also but I don't see the point. If you take less then one scoop and soak any whites in a small bucket or rub directly on to stains it brings them back to white white. Think acrylic childrens training jerseys. Once I switched that's all I use now.

Great product, clean clothes!

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Apr 24, 2016

I ordered this product at first because it has no fillers and harsh chemicals and was very concentrated. (I don't like shipping a bunch of unnecessary excipients or water.) I've been using Charlie's Soap for several months now and notice that my laundry is cleaner and smells fresher without any added fragrance. My washing machine is also cleaner, and it's drainage pump area no longer has a bad odor.

Good stuff!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Oct 29, 2013

Hey this works! I only used about a tablespoon and it got my clothes clean. Awesome!

Very good

Posted by 5557046960360560491 on Jan 06, 2014

I love that this is made in the US. This is our second bucket. I won't go back to funky-scented detergents with questionable ingredients. This is easy to use, lasts a long time, and leaves our clothes perfectly clean. I usually use it along with a sprinkle of Borax (a good, time-tested laundry booster). I've found that other detergents can leave residue on clothes or make my skin itchy. I haven't had those problems with Charlie's. Definitely worth a try.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2688267 on Jan 26, 2014

A little goes a long way. Just as good as the brands I used before.