Great for kids

Posted by Reviewer2527303 on Oct 08, 2014

My daughter is a fussy eater but she loves this and it help to enhance her appetite . Highly recommended for fussy eater like her.

Still trying...

Posted by 5170197587744044426 on Jul 06, 2014

I bought this for my girls to help with digestion and balance issues, but they haven't been consistant enough with it to give a fair evaluation.

good product

Posted by 5405044231178931587 on Mar 09, 2014

help with gas and problems with constipation

good

Posted by Reviewer1928212 on Feb 08, 2014

these are great, my son has had very loose stools and is on the verge of lactose intolerance and gets painful bloating but these help so much, his poos look like they should when taking this and my other chidden have very healthy bowel movements when on these and they love them too and i like that they are sweetened with stevia unlike some of the other so called natural kids probiotics out there that are full of unhealthy fructose syrup and the like. these are a regular for us now!!

Great Product!!

Posted by 5211907741547981811 on Jan 21, 2014

I have tried everything for my 3 yr old daughter's constipation and nothing has worked as well as these great tablets. She loves them and is now off to the toilet on a regular basis for the first time in nearly 2 years!!

excellent

Posted by 5493669175637134645 on Dec 12, 2013

excellent

good

Posted by 5592584954978139233 on Aug 27, 2013

My boy likes it very much!

this is for my nephews!

Posted by 5440415945402824448 on Aug 01, 2013

I am really glad they like this!!

yo

Posted by 5332861354783762270 on Jul 29, 2013

not now

For the kids

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

My kids have 4 of these. and like the taste. I serve them with Culturelle, Kid's! Probiotic, 30 Single Serve Packets Good for maintaining their health and digestion. We don't use them all year, but when they are slightly under the weather, about to get sick, have an upset tummy, or at stressful times or when we are travelling. Although we keep them in the fridge, they are shelf stable enough to have iherb deliver them and for short trips.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »