Great in the flu season!

Posted by YummyMummyKSA on Jun 23, 2015

I give this to my 1 and 3 years old, and it helps their immune system fighting cold and other viral infections. Will always have this echinacea in my medicine cabinet. The flavor is very nice for little children, and my 3 year old even thought that this is honey. I will always recommend this to my friends.

Nice Taste, Helps Illness Recovery of my Kids

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

My kids were getting sick all the time with coughs. I have used this on occasion with them and it seems to help them get over illness faster. The taste is nice so they don't mind taking it.

Really helped my baby through her first year

Posted by JayTee on Jan 14, 2014

My baby goes to daycare since she was 3 months old and I was very concerned about her catching all the bugs at school. This really helped tremendously as many products are not suitable for under 1-year olds. She takes an increased dosage whenever I see the sniffles coming and it almost always resolves without blossoming into a full-blown miserable flu. She's past 1 year old now and still taking this.

super

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Dec 20, 2009

nice taste!

great product

Posted by Reviewer3191241 on Jul 01, 2010

great product

My son's favourite!

Posted by Reviewer1932436 on Aug 18, 2010

My son's favourite! Improved packaging with dosage indicator on the tube, useful.

good

Posted by Reviewer3230474 on Sep 16, 2010

good

good

Posted by Reviewer2431137 on Oct 19, 2010

Great

Posted by Reviewer1933377 on Apr 16, 2008

I have been giving this to my 3 1/2 yr old daughter for about two months now on a daily basis and we love it. My daughter has been a sick child her whole life on and off of antibiotics and so we started giving her this in addition to a probiotic and it has helped tremendously! I put it in my daughters drinks and we have even just put the drops in her mouth, tastes like oranges! Highly recommended!

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1333725 on Sep 28, 2009

I've never seen this for kids. I love it !!!!!