My son dislikes the taste

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 17, 2013

My son dont seem to like the taste... Still cant find a multivitamin supplement with taste my son will like... But this is very adequate in terms of the types of vit/minerals. Just lack iron. Not a big deal thou, cuz alot of baby cereals are fortified with iron. My son likes tofu too, which has iron too. So overall ok. 3 stars cuz i have to force my son to eat this due to taste. As for health, just started so cant comment much.

not natural

Posted by Iherboman on Aug 21, 2013

judging by structure many vitamins not the organic.with artificial fragrances. I bought at the very beginning of acquaintance with iherb, all seemed that vitamins for children here all natural. following time I will attentively read structure.

good ~~

Posted by 5235577825549698793 on Jan 26, 2015

this is easy to drinking sweet smell is good for eating but need to spoon.

Acceptable taste but..

Posted by 5679196234708940967 on Oct 13, 2015

poor packaging. Syrup leaks out from the cap.:(

Suggested

Posted by Reviewer1129628 on Mar 29, 2009

I was suggested this product by a co-work for my daughter. My daughter is always sick, several times a year. Unfortunately, she cannot stand the taste of it this vitamin. I try mixing it in her orange juice but she can still detect it. It has been a challenge to get her to drink it, but I continue to try.

Packaging needs improvement.

Posted by Reviewer1932436 on Aug 18, 2010

Packaging needs improvement so that the syrup does not leak to the side of the bottle when pouring.

Packaging needs to be improved

Posted by sillyfox on Mar 24, 2011

cause the syrup leaks to the side of the bottle when pouring. it isnt tasty directly

so so

Posted by Reviewer2293403 on Jan 08, 2012

my 9 months old child doesn't accept this smelt

s dg

Posted by asdfghrhg2 on Sep 16, 2013

d gddd

good

Posted by Reviewer1247023 on Oct 10, 2012

good