EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews | English
Sort By

My toddler loves the flavor!

Posted by Reviewer2107632 on Jul 16, 2009

My 15 month old drinks this right up each day! My pediatrician has done lots of research on vitamin companies and highly recommends this one!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

complete infant multi vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1776557 on May 08, 2009

My son was diagnosed with an allergy to the cow's milk protein, so he could not drink formula.In order to supplement his diet, I was instructed to give him a multi vitamin, after looking at several I bought this one, because it has calcium, vitamins and minerals, plus it is designed to be used in infants and toddlers. Comparing all of the multivitamins I evaluated, this one was the most complete.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

浓浓的橙子味,宝宝很喜欢喝 strong organge flavor, my baby love it

Posted by Reviewer2114308 on Jul 20, 2012

玻璃瓶的23种维生素,很浓的橙子味,我家宝贝每次喝一小勺,可以喝很长时间,效果嘛,不太清楚,只要孩子别太缺了就行,呵呵。 glass bottle of multi vitamin, strong orange flavor, my baby usually take a small teapon 2-3 days. This bottle can last a long time. The effect is unkonwable.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

good

Posted by Reviewer2124839 on Jan 16, 2012

good

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

like it

Posted by Reviewer1470632 on Dec 15, 2011

i like this product for my doughtier, taste good and last long!!!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

good

Posted by Reviewer1755427 on Feb 12, 2012

good

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

comment

Posted by Reviewer3349463 on Mar 18, 2012

my baby likes it very much!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good.

Posted by astukss on Apr 07, 2012

Great taste, the child is willing to drink. I hope will be a good effect.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2220443 on Oct 27, 2016

My kids can tolerate this, and its full of the nutrients they need!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

We don't have red circles under our eyes any more

Posted by rcdiebestie on Nov 03, 2016

I bought this product for my daughter. She is 3 years old now. No appetite, so I was advised to buy her some vitamins. Picked up these as here are lots of good things written on the bottle lable, so I decided to have a go. Well, through 2 month of every day usage (1 tbsp a day) showed the results - no red circles under out eyes, no sign of fatigue. The appetite approved, so I think that the choice was right! Я купила этот продукт для моей дочки. Ей сейчас 3 года. Полное отсутствие аппетита, поэтому мне посоветовали предложить ей витамины. Выбрала именно эти, так как этикетка бутылочки свидетельствовала о прекрасном наполнении. Решили попробовать. Через 2 месяца (1 ч.л. в день) получили результат - никаких розовых кругов под глазками, никаких признаков усталости. Аппетит улучшился, поэтому эти витаминки были нашим удачным выбором!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 180 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »