The best option I could find for ascorbic acid for my son.

Posted by Reviewer1228431 on Sep 10, 2012

I am a firm believer in the work of Linus Pauling on Vitamin C. Childlife have created a good product that is suitable for children of all ages. Ascorbic Acid is the form of Vitamin C that your body knows as the natural form. Calcium ascorbate is approx. 11% calcium and sodium ascorbate is approx. 11% salt. So stick with the pure form of vitamin C that almost all animals and plants can synthesise - ascorbic acid. I give this 4 stars.

Leak too much

Posted by 5706431166378989210 on Oct 17, 2015

Recently, VC was leak too much and the package was damaged too....Pls check and change the packing way and resove this problem....

Perfect supplement

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 26, 2012

Vitamin C - is one of the most important vitamins that keep yours and your child immune system to be resistant to any desease.

Wonderfull

Posted by Doroteya on Dec 06, 2012

I recommend this vitamins! This product is amazing !

Children

Posted by Reviewer2842288 on May 04, 2012

We haven't seen the result after 1 month using it.

Very good

Posted by 4630466196362488887 on Oct 09, 2013

I`m very satisfied with the quality of the product.My child likes the natural taste of the product. I recommend with confidence!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2796358 on Sep 06, 2010

Very tasty and effective!

Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2935407 on Mar 20, 2011

very good to my kids

Childlife

Posted by bestDeal on Mar 02, 2012

Good for child and great taste :)

I love ChildLife

Posted by victtoriag on Jan 06, 2015

For immune system i bought before ChildLife Echinacea. It's very good also. I gave to my baby periodically. We met every day kids cothing or with stuffed nose and my 1 year child stayed healthy. Also when my kid has stuffed nose though, I gave echinacea and in some days everything was ok. The only thing WHY i choosed to have ChildLife Vitamin C is beacuse Echinacea get the kid very energic, so if i have to give him in the evening this means that he will not be asleep for some hours. ChildLife Vitamin C has a orange taste. My kid love it. Can't tell you about allergy, because my kid is not allergic.