Lousy product

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 14, 2013

First of all, colostrum is from cow and its useless to babies. If you want to boost the immunity of your child and want to give colostrum, breastfeed instead. This is what my PD said. Secondly, the probiotics are a blend of 3 together, and only 4 billion. My son's stomach is rather weak with indigestion and wind, so this product is useless for him. His PD said Lactogg is the best probiotics and hence i have switched brands thereafter. Will not repurchase.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1439107 on Jul 11, 2011

First off, this really works! My daughter seems to have a stronger immune system now. Just beware, if you dissolve this into any drinks, even milk, it's disgusting so I decided to just give it to her on a little teaspoon and my daughter loves it! She thinks it's candy. :) Plus, with the probiotics, it's one less supplement to convince her to have. 2-in1, love it!!!

Very good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1042330 on Aug 14, 2011

Review From Singapore...My Child is in his 2nd bottle now. I started him on this as he keeps having flu. I can see that his immunity has improved significantly after taking this for a few weeks. He has not seen doctor since taking...

Every morning

Posted by Reviewer1404708 on Jun 07, 2012

My kids take this every morning with their milk, it seems to work. My #1 is in daycare and yes she still gets sick but it's never very bad. We've been on something or another from Childlife.

Childlife, Colostrum with Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1731418 on Jul 10, 2008

Taste is mild for children and the powder is dissolveable in any liquid. My kids did not fall sick as often after taking this Colostrum powder. A good product overall.

so far so good..

Posted by Reviewer2701384 on Dec 15, 2010

In my opinion, it does helps in regulating my son's bowel issues. Will recommend. :)

Good to start on this after stopping breastfeeding

Posted by MamaAki on May 17, 2012

I started giving this daily by adding half a a teaspoon to baby's milk since I stopped breastfeeding. It does help to give this as a daily supplement especially for babies at daycare.

Excellent supplement

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012

Supports healthy digestion and immune system of the child. Made from the best bovine colostrum, which is mixed with a specially prepared blend of probiotics.

Very good

Posted by 4630466196362488887 on Oct 09, 2013

I`m very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend with confidence!

great

Posted by 4736129649793416803 on Nov 26, 2014

my daughter digestive system work better, she is healthy, without respiratory problems