Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1439107 on Jul 11, 2011

First off, this really works! My daughter seems to have a stronger immune system now. Just beware, if you dissolve this into any drinks, even milk, it's disgusting so I decided to just give it to her on a little teaspoon and my daughter loves it! She thinks it's candy. :) Plus, with the probiotics, it's one less supplement to convince her to have. 2-in1, love it!!!

Every morning

Posted by Reviewer1404708 on Jun 07, 2012

My kids take this every morning with their milk, it seems to work. My #1 is in daycare and yes she still gets sick but it's never very bad. We've been on something or another from Childlife.

Childlife, Colostrum with Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1731418 on Jul 10, 2008

Taste is mild for children and the powder is dissolveable in any liquid. My kids did not fall sick as often after taking this Colostrum powder. A good product overall.

Childlife, Colostrum with Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3267874 on Dec 08, 2008

I have been giving it to my kids since I was recommended by a doctor on this product. I find that after taking the product, we do not visit the doctor so often now.

Immunity Booster!

Posted by Reviewer3222238 on May 07, 2009

My child falls ill less often with this! Its my 6th bottle!

Colostrum

Posted by JoyceKhor on Jun 05, 2010

I believe this really boost my son's immunity.. My son have been having cough and flu for 4 mths continuously.. Have been taking this for almost 1 month. He have not been sick since then...

It really improve my kids immunity support after taken it for 2 months +. Worst to buy it & strongly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1969060 on Dec 16, 2010

cure for tummy pain

Posted by Reviewer2075657 on Apr 24, 2012

my boy complained of tummy pain for a few days. a teaspoon with his milk helped. tends to float at the top and i had to dissolve it with some hot water to make him take it

Very good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1042330 on Aug 14, 2011

Review From Singapore...My Child is in his 2nd bottle now. I started him on this as he keeps having flu. I can see that his immunity has improved significantly after taking this for a few weeks. He has not seen doctor since taking...

Good!!! Excellent...

Posted by Reviewer1285921 on Nov 22, 2011

Brought it for a try after much recommendation and review from other mummy. So far so good for my 2 child.. I notice less sickness and so far no doctor visit yet as compare to last time. Will continue to try out for few mth to see. I use it together with the elderberry so i think both work well for my kids. Nice taste like milk powder :)