10% Off Orders Over $40!

ChildLife, Probiotics with Colostrum Powder, Natural Orange/Pineapple Flavor, 1.7 oz (50 g)

Reviews 5-star

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1439107 on Jul 11, 2011

First off, this really works! My daughter seems to have a stronger immune system now. Just beware, if you dissolve this into any drinks, even milk, it's disgusting so I decided to just give it to her on a little teaspoon and my daughter loves it! She thinks it's candy. :) Plus, with the probiotics, it's one less supplement to convince her to have. 2-in1, love it!!!

Every morning

Posted by Reviewer1404708 on Jun 07, 2012

My kids take this every morning with their milk, it seems to work. My #1 is in daycare and yes she still gets sick but it's never very bad. We've been on something or another from Childlife.

Childlife, Colostrum with Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1731418 on Jul 10, 2008

Taste is mild for children and the powder is dissolveable in any liquid. My kids did not fall sick as often after taking this Colostrum powder. A good product overall.

Childlife, Colostrum with Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3267874 on Dec 08, 2008

I have been giving it to my kids since I was recommended by a doctor on this product. I find that after taking the product, we do not visit the doctor so often now.

Immunity Booster!

Posted by Reviewer3222238 on May 07, 2009

My child falls ill less often with this! Its my 6th bottle!