ChildLife, Probiotics with Colostrum Powder, Natural Orange/Pineapple Flavor, 1.7 oz (50 g)

Posted by Gracetan23 on Jun 22, 2014

Taste is mild for children and the powder is dissolveable in any liquid. My kids did not fall sick as often after taking this Colostrum powder. A good product overall.

Wonderful Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1507714 on Jan 10, 2009

I incorporate this in my 11yr. old daughter's liquid vitimins in the mornings. She is a pre-mature child and I want to give her chance to build her immune system safely. I am pleased with this product, this is my first time ordering this brand, and I will continue to do so.

Great supplement for children. Childlife is a brand that I trust for many years!

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

Great supplements for children but can get abit messy due to its powder form. I normally add it to mixed in juices . Since my kid is older now, I have switch to the chewable tablet form with cherry taste. It's quite a big tablet so for younger kids must be caution , best to cut it smaller and ensure they chew well . My son likes it.

Good

Posted by 5088946399663463160 on Sep 12, 2012

So far so good

Good stuff

Posted by gabemom on Apr 06, 2011

I started this for my boy for almost a month now. Seems to help him cope with morning allergy better. Taste like milk, my boy doesn't mind taking this.

My kids love this!

Posted by Reviewer1266761 on Mar 20, 2011

My kids (age 3 and 5) love the taste of this, and they love sprinkling it over their drink or food. I find that it helps with their stomach/gut and immunity. The kids are on their 5th bottle already! :)

good

Posted by 5563620525939983738 on Dec 13, 2012

still havent give it to my baby since his digestive system turns good..

Taste good!

Posted by Reviewer1019733 on Feb 27, 2012

Just use it for a few days. My child like the taste. I can also blend it with milk. It takes long time to know the effect, but i like it somehow.

colostrum

Posted by Reviewer2589897 on Mar 14, 2012

very good

Hope it works

Posted by 5249122675895496551 on Sep 24, 2013

My kids were having runny nose almost every month so I decided to try this out based on the good reviews. However the first time I bought this and tried it for a month, my kids still fell sick quite badly. I am buying another 2 more to try it again. Hopefully it will work this time round.