Childlife Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer3031942 on Nov 01, 2010

My child has been taking Childlife Colostrum since early this year when she start attending fullday school. This has helped build up her immunity.

Doesnt Notice Any Difference To His Food.

Posted by Reviewer1663573 on Sep 20, 2010

My son is a fussy eater. He will take rice/ noodles with just gravy/ soup. All i have to do is mix the powder in his food and he doesnt notice it.

Easy to take!

Posted by Reviewer1011312 on Sep 05, 2010

Dissolves easily into my girl's warm milk. It's more palatable when mixed with milk or juice rather than water. It's easy and convenient to take on a daily basis!

good!

Posted by Reviewer3110486 on Sep 05, 2010

My 3 yr old is on this since she was around 18 mths & with the start of childcares -i feel that its essential to give a little help on the immunity department so that childhood diseases are kept on 'fast recover' & 'mild outbreak' instead of full blown or often illnesses.

Childlife Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer1596758 on Jul 29, 2010

Good

good

Posted by Reviewer2216763 on Jul 18, 2010

good

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2041153 on Jul 18, 2010

This is my first time trying out this supplement for my son. It seems to me that the powder is dissolveable not very well in liquid. Wish this will really boost my son's immunity.

First time trying

Posted by Reviewer2026925 on Jun 18, 2010

This is my first time trying out this supplement for my gal. Have given her everynight in her milk intake to increase her immunity, so far she's taking it well. She had runny nose but cleared up within a day not sure if it's the work of the colostrum. Will continue to let her take the product.

Colostrum

Posted by JoyceKhor on Jun 05, 2010

I believe this really boost my son's immunity.. My son have been having cough and flu for 4 mths continuously.. Have been taking this for almost 1 month. He have not been sick since then...

One of the best supplement for my child!

Posted by Reviewer1685245 on Apr 30, 2010

My child can take this colostrum product very well and i am very glad that my mummy friend had introduced this product and website to me. Best thing is, the price is so affordable! Fast shipping too!! Love it!!