best

Posted by Reviewer2604144 on Mar 30, 2010

the best product so far ...

colostrum w/probiotics

Posted by wendybrown on Mar 27, 2010

I got this for my 9 yr old niece and she doesn't like it no matter how it's given to her and I'd say mixing it with applesause is the worst we've tried. Mixing with coconut or almond was probably the best. Still yet hard to say about the quality when we're thinking about the taste.

Colostrum w/Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1234986 on Mar 20, 2010

I was disappointed that this loose powder does not dissolve in liquids. My son is very selective about food and vitamins and I need to disguise them--so I needed something that could dissolve well.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1096479 on Jan 03, 2010

Good packaging and product.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1884342 on Oct 12, 2009

i have been giving this to my 3 year old for about 2/3 months now combined with a multi vitamin and though she still falls ill often i think it definitly reduces the length of time that she is ill. i just mix it in her milk and she cant even taste it, overall quite a good product.

Immunity Booster!

Posted by Reviewer3222238 on May 07, 2009

My child falls ill less often with this! Its my 6th bottle!

Son cannot take this

Posted by Reviewer2375445 on May 06, 2009

I got this for my son, but he cannot take it - it really tastes disgusting and I have been unable to hide the flavor, It's expensive and makes him want to throw up.

Wonderful Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1507714 on Jan 10, 2009

I incorporate this in my 11yr. old daughter's liquid vitimins in the mornings. She is a pre-mature child and I want to give her chance to build her immune system safely. I am pleased with this product, this is my first time ordering this brand, and I will continue to do so.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2696437 on Dec 26, 2008

Quite tasty and both my children are able to take the powder without any difficulty. It seems to boost their immunity as they bounce back from minor ailments very speedily.

Childlife, Colostrum with Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3267874 on Dec 08, 2008

I have been giving it to my kids since I was recommended by a doctor on this product. I find that after taking the product, we do not visit the doctor so often now.