Hope it works

Posted by 5249122675895496551 on Sep 24, 2013

My kids were having runny nose almost every month so I decided to try this out based on the good reviews. However the first time I bought this and tried it for a month, my kids still fell sick quite badly. I am buying another 2 more to try it again. Hopefully it will work this time round.

good

Posted by 5563620525939983738 on Dec 13, 2012

still havent give it to my baby since his digestive system turns good..

Good

Posted by 5088946399663463160 on Sep 12, 2012

So far so good

Great supplement for children. Childlife is a brand that I trust for many years!

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

Great supplements for children but can get abit messy due to its powder form. I normally add it to mixed in juices . Since my kid is older now, I have switch to the chewable tablet form with cherry taste. It's quite a big tablet so for younger kids must be caution , best to cut it smaller and ensure they chew well . My son likes it.

Great value for money!

Posted by Reviewer3297207 on Apr 23, 2013

I'll just add it to my kid's milk or drinks!

My kids love it!

Posted by 5304282426915275580 on Feb 10, 2015

I don't know how effective it is actually.but my kids love it. I give it to them once a day and they always ask me more.

too bad it doesnt work for us

Posted by 4943499022630025715 on Dec 03, 2013

I dont see any progress on imune system on my baby yet. She is ill no matter of using this with vitamin c

good product

Posted by Reviewer1884342 on Oct 12, 2009

i have been giving this to my 3 year old for about 2/3 months now combined with a multi vitamin and though she still falls ill often i think it definitly reduces the length of time that she is ill. i just mix it in her milk and she cant even taste it, overall quite a good product.

Childlife Colostrum

Posted by Reviewer1596758 on Jul 29, 2010

Good

First time trying

Posted by Reviewer2026925 on Jun 18, 2010

This is my first time trying out this supplement for my gal. Have given her everynight in her milk intake to increase her immunity, so far she's taking it well. She had runny nose but cleared up within a day not sure if it's the work of the colostrum. Will continue to let her take the product.