Salmonela

Posted by 5704652706008823354 on Jan 30, 2015

We have been positive to salmonela in baby and we are no longer. I have bought new bottle and all 3 kids are taking this in preventive.

It really improve my kids immunity support after taken it for 2 months +. Worst to buy it & strongly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1969060 on Dec 16, 2010

Childlife, Colostrum with Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3267874 on Dec 08, 2008

I have been giving it to my kids since I was recommended by a doctor on this product. I find that after taking the product, we do not visit the doctor so often now.

Immunity Booster!

Posted by Reviewer3222238 on May 07, 2009

My child falls ill less often with this! Its my 6th bottle!

Colostrum

Posted by JoyceKhor on Jun 05, 2010

I believe this really boost my son's immunity.. My son have been having cough and flu for 4 mths continuously.. Have been taking this for almost 1 month. He have not been sick since then...

cure for tummy pain

Posted by Reviewer2075657 on Apr 24, 2012

my boy complained of tummy pain for a few days. a teaspoon with his milk helped. tends to float at the top and i had to dissolve it with some hot water to make him take it

Good!!! Excellent...

Posted by Reviewer1285921 on Nov 22, 2011

Brought it for a try after much recommendation and review from other mummy. So far so good for my 2 child.. I notice less sickness and so far no doctor visit yet as compare to last time. Will continue to try out for few mth to see. I use it together with the elderberry so i think both work well for my kids. Nice taste like milk powder :)

Will return !

Posted by 5645684122344724505 on Feb 12, 2013

Received in good condition, but it takes about almost 4 weeks by DHL Globalmail. May opt for DHL Express next time.

unflavoured would be best

Posted by edelling on Apr 27, 2012

I bought this because of recommendations from other mothers who said it was useful for building up their children's immunity. It would be better if it came unflavoured; mixing it with their milk fails to mask the taste. It is also rather hard to dissolve though.

Son cannot take this

Posted by Reviewer2375445 on May 06, 2009

I got this for my son, but he cannot take it - it really tastes disgusting and I have been unable to hide the flavor, It's expensive and makes him want to throw up.