橙子味,宝宝爱吃

Posted by 5517289270511851689 on Oct 20, 2013

橙子味香香的,咬开还是腥味很大的,宝宝对这个腥味很着迷,看到瓶子就吵着要吃,平时要藏起来。 一直吃,宝宝眼睛亮,认知能力也很强。 如果我说的对大家有帮助,点一下yes哦。

Great Stuff!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

I gave this as a present to my Friend of 4 years old Daughter (She has a numbers of issues in term of languages and communicating) and Now, she is craving for it everyday! Her caretaker teacher has commented how much improvement she has seen in her. My friend was a non-believer of alternate supplement but I had proven her wrong after which, I educated her more in layman terms and I have been seeing her daughter every now and then and will definitely help to the best of my knowledge as she is still very small and this is the most critical and vital time when her daughter brain is developing at a fast pace before settling down. My friend will be ordering this from Iherb for LIFE.for the great cheap price they are offering. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

No Fishy Taste

Posted by Reviewer2888917 on Mar 25, 2011

This capsule has no fishy taste and is a hit with my 4-yr old who does not like eating fish. She requests for this several times a day.

Have been helping my boy with his focus and better sleep.

Posted by gabemom on Aug 11, 2011

My 3yo toddler has been taking this for 1 year and this is great for general health, for his skin (I noticed, that his white spot and sometimes dry spot on the face has disappeared since taking this), and help him to focus better... It also help that the taste is great and kids friendly!

Poor quality

Posted by 4631057409373042503 on Sep 24, 2013

I have received the item with poor quality seem like under the sun for a long time. Poor customer services. I have sent numerous email to them..no reply and no response... I will never order from them in the future...

Second bottle

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Oct 27, 2011

Good for my daughter, enhance her concentration and attentiveness

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2555930 on Mar 22, 2012

My kids love them.

good

Posted by 5512501211548875604 on Oct 21, 2012

BABY LOVE IT,TASTE SWEET~~LIKE ORANGE~~

Best I've ever see

Posted by Reviewer2059858 on Aug 14, 2011

Really easy for baby to eat.He loves to eat DHA now!That's why I love this kind of DHA~

it is recommended

Posted by 5504516679279036357 on Jul 04, 2014

Taste good, like baby, worthy of recommendation