One of the best and favorite product for my kids

Posted by HealthiestWayToStayYoung on Apr 26, 2016

The DHA is very important for every body, especially for growing kids it is good for the brain and faster development of speech, which I find very efficient with my toddler. In today`s food you cannot get all nutrients you need, so I was looking for something natural and good quality. My kids like the way these tablets look, like small candy balls....always wait for their turn for the day:)) I tried few products here as you can see this is far my best one, so will keep using it.

for my sister's kids

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 20, 2015

nice and reliable

Good Product

Posted by MyOwnOpinion on Oct 24, 2013

I used to make a small hole as stated on the bottle before i give to my 11 month baby and i notice that he feels different so i decided to just give him the whole thing and it works he loves it. It has a very strong berry candy like smell.

VERY GOOD

Posted by 4849319417117665063 on Dec 09, 2013

MY BABY LOVES IT VERY MUCH!

Very easy to swallow for kids!

Posted by MamaToMany on Sep 02, 2012

My kids have no problem swallowing these, and they don't mind the taste at all! Even my 18 month old doesn't mind it! I'm hoping to see overall improvement in my school-aged ADD kids, but having only given it to them for a few days I certainly didn't expect this kind of result yet. I am very hopeful though, in knowing that I don't have kids fighting me! I definitely recommend for any aged child.

sal

Posted by 4872137976833230897 on Sep 06, 2013

Good product

sad

Posted by 4952226576611052365 on Jun 28, 2016

Product arrived one piece has fused all the sweets with each other

Yumz

Posted by 5364057367335900794 on Jun 29, 2016

The children love it ;)

1-yr old loves this!

Posted by 5398868383053895031 on Jul 16, 2016

He won't stop asking for these, sometimes I end up giving him 7 or 8 little capsules a day. They are fruity and only slightly sweet. Not a strong fish flavor. Also, I tried it and the gelatin melts in just a few seconds so I think it is safe for little ones to take. I am back to order more!

Recommended.