July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Chlorenergy, Chlorella, 200 mg, 300 Tablets

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Chlorenergy

Posted by Reviewer2870052 on Apr 10, 2008

Received superb service from iHerb.com as always. The product arrived promptly. Our daughter, a naturopathic physician, recommended this product to my husband as a part of his detox program. Can't really say too much about the product--I assume it's doing it's job. Got it for a decent price and was glad I could obtain it from a company I already order from regularly.

Great Product/Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2930947 on Feb 18, 2011

I originally used this product as a prescription from my doctor of eastern medicine. I found this same product on this website at a cheaper price.

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1111499 on Feb 21, 2012

Didnt notice any effects. I like spirulina better.

Good quality Chorella

Posted by 5519270808374319820 on Jan 05, 2014

I have tried a couple of other brands of Chlorella, including Dr Mercola, but Chlorenergy is the best one of them all. The tablets are a bright green colour, compared to others that I've previously tried; I definitely feel a lot more energy since taking these as well.