• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Yum!

Posted by tonjeglez on Aug 06, 2012

This chocolate is so good, crunchy almonds and sea salt mix so well with the dark chocolate. Difficult to eat just a little...

simply ...

Posted by 5031266539530800076 on Aug 08, 2012

...the best!

So good!!

Posted by Johanne on Aug 09, 2012

Great chocolate, one of two favorits (Cherries and almonds are also great! Highly recommended!!

Favorite chocolate now

Posted by QuirkyMissy on Aug 09, 2012

My husband doesn't fancy sweet stuffs, but now this is the only chocolate that he likes. I think he ate more than I, that, I am not too pleased! The dark chocolate isn't too bitter, and it doesn't leave a sour after taste, instead, each bite into the chocolate is an interesting 'treasure hunt' for the tongue. The sea salt is just right and enhances the chocolate sweetness. You won't regret getting this. Many of my friends who live in the US and Hawaii rushed to buy this chocolate and they end up loving it too.

delicious

Posted by OksanaM on Aug 10, 2012

It tastes uncommonly, but delicious. Also I like that I can eat only 2-3 pieces of it and don't want more, so it's good for those who tries to keep calories under control.

Simply loved this

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Aug 13, 2012

This tasted absolutely great.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2965254 on Aug 12, 2012

Yummy chocolate, love the combination of almonds and sea salt.

Oh, the best tasting chocolate ever!!!!!!

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Aug 13, 2012

Will buy more of it, the combination of sweet and salty makes it taste perfect!

Words can

Posted by 5598911113976641326 on Aug 15, 2012

im soo in love with this chocolate and I dont want to share it with anyone! I got it yesterday and I tried to make it last, but it was unpossible! Im coming back for more! :)

This is my favorite chocolate.

Posted by Reviewer3307467 on Aug 15, 2012

Seriously, it is my favorite chocolate. It's salty and nutty. It melts wonderfully in my mouth. It's simply delicious.