• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Best milk chocolate Almonds bar I have found

Posted by Reviewer2581471 on Feb 27, 2015

I rate it 4 stars because sometimes the toffee is overpowering. I try to find the version with just the almonds which is a little more lighter and refreshing. This one is for the person who avoid sugars but needs a little sugar fix... When you start with one square, it is very difficult to hold off from having another square. I have tried many similar chocolate bars that are organic, but I have not found a milk chocolate (not dark chocolate) that tastes as good as this one. I wish this was offered as organic.

it tastes good

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 11, 2015

The toffees are not hard, except for the rare one bit that I found too hard for my teeth. Tastes good, a bit too sweet but eating only a couple squares once in a while solves that problem.

Love chocolove

Posted by 5755105577782877404 on Jun 16, 2014

I like their dark chocolate more than milk one, so ordered this one to try what toffee and almond taste like, it's rather good, a bit too sweet though.

Prefers dark chocolate

Posted by adamuses on Nov 30, 2014

This is a good milk chocolate but personally I find it a tad sweet, I prefer darker chocolate.

toffee and almond chocolate

Posted by nslnsl on Dec 08, 2014

+ very smooth and milky + not too sweet + strong taste of toffee + toffee doesn't stick to teeth - not enough almonds

chocolove

Posted by 5146572062887259723 on Dec 12, 2014

great

Good

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Apr 17, 2015

It was good and took me a day and half to finish. I wish the toffee was a bit harder and bigger. but its ok. I will not reorder though because I can get a better product at the store.

Delicious!

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Apr 23, 2015

So yummy, but kind of pricey, but I guess because it's good chocolate and ingredients. I'm not going to buy this often because of the price, but it is tasty!

Good

Posted by 4892009920185330639 on Jun 02, 2015

The taste is special, but a little bit too sweet.

Enjoyable.

Posted by 4976039347460058663 on Dec 18, 2015

This chocolate was nice but not the best I have ever tasted. I recommend trying this product for yourself but I will probably not repurchase.