• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Loads of almonds!

Posted by 5289128092501337540 on Apr 26, 2016

This chocolate is truly full of almonds! Like

Great taste

Posted by 4998452393267055091 on Apr 10, 2016

The chocolate melted while shipping (because I live in a hot country) but I had it after refrigerating. A little too sweet for me, but the pieces of crunchy toffee in the milk chocolate were a delightful treat. I love almonds in anything too, so it's definitely a huge plus for me. Would order again if there is a way to keep my chocolate hard while shipping.

Very rich

Posted by 5722811239183954417 on Mar 15, 2016

Would love to see this one done with toffee and dark chocolate instead of milk

Enjoyable.

Posted by 4976039347460058663 on Dec 18, 2015

This chocolate was nice but not the best I have ever tasted. I recommend trying this product for yourself but I will probably not repurchase.

Good

Posted by 4892009920185330639 on Jun 02, 2015

The taste is special, but a little bit too sweet.

Delicious!

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Apr 23, 2015

So yummy, but kind of pricey, but I guess because it's good chocolate and ingredients. I'm not going to buy this often because of the price, but it is tasty!

Good

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Apr 17, 2015

It was good and took me a day and half to finish. I wish the toffee was a bit harder and bigger. but its ok. I will not reorder though because I can get a better product at the store.

it tastes good

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 11, 2015

The toffees are not hard, except for the rare one bit that I found too hard for my teeth. Tastes good, a bit too sweet but eating only a couple squares once in a while solves that problem.

Best milk chocolate Almonds bar I have found

Posted by Reviewer2581471 on Feb 27, 2015

I rate it 4 stars because sometimes the toffee is overpowering. I try to find the version with just the almonds which is a little more lighter and refreshing. This one is for the person who avoid sugars but needs a little sugar fix... When you start with one square, it is very difficult to hold off from having another square. I have tried many similar chocolate bars that are organic, but I have not found a milk chocolate (not dark chocolate) that tastes as good as this one. I wish this was offered as organic.

chocolove