New To iHerb?

Choice Organic Teas, Organic, Liquorice Peppermint Tea, Caffeine Free, 20 Bags, 1 oz (30 g)

Like watered down tea.

Posted by Reviewer1372749 on Mar 02, 2012

If you like licorice tea - or slightly sweet tea, you will enjoy this - however if you are use to a stronger more herbal peppermint, I would advise skipping this.

Strong and nice liquorice after-taste

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Nov 13, 2013

I've found from previous flavors that sometimes Choice products can get a bit weak, per the previous person's comments, but I haven't found any of this particular line to be bad at all. Indeed, the peppermint is strong but not overpowering and best of all the liquorice after taste is really outstanding. Adds an extra dimension to a cup of tea. As an example, I have friends who run a healthfood distribution business, and they told me that they have their own peppermint teas so would opt for something else. I managed to convince them to try this and shortly after they started asking where they could buy it...! So Choice must be doing something right. This particular flavor is highly recommended.

Fabulous combination of flavours

Posted by 5084878038975483720 on Oct 29, 2014

This one I wasn't sure of BUT as I Love Licorice and Peppermint thought I'd go this combo a go....GLAD that I did...and you will be too...