Very good for eye infection

Posted by Reviewer1388482 on Oct 02, 2014

This product is very good for eye infection. I use it often as an eye when my eye is irritated such as after packing dusty files or spring cleaning. It stops eye itches immediately-amazing. Recently my wife had an eye infection, after 1 wash, it cleared!

Did wonders for my dry eyes

Posted by listen on Mar 21, 2014

Within a week of using this, my mother told me how white my eyes seem to look but what I noticed was that I was no longer having dry eye problems even wearing contacts. I did eventually stop as perhaps my eyes were irritated by my eye wash or something. Overall, did some good!

定期拿來清洗眼睛感覺不錯.

Posted by Reviewer1770167 on Aug 01, 2013

拿來洗眼睛開始會刺痛,等一下過後會舒緩.

OK

Posted by francesjoan on Sep 21, 2012

Not long enough to know if it helps. I tried it per instructions to use in an eye cup. Too messy so I'll try as drops under tongue. I bought 1# bag eyebright to brew as tea as well so I decided to go with tea instead for eye problems.

Vision improving

Posted by Reviewer2433868 on Jun 26, 2012

I've known about Eyebright for years but had never used it. I bought some for my mom who just had cataract surgery and I thought I'd try some for my 49 year old eyes that are having some challenges reading small print now (I've never worn glasses). My near vision has been improving which is very surprising and delightful and this product is the only thing I've changed recently.

Helped my irritated eye

Posted by EricaFaith on Apr 27, 2012

I used this Eyebright formula because I was having some eye irritation. I would use it as an eye wash and right away I felt relief. The price was great, and it helped my eye so much.

amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1771709 on Mar 11, 2012

it cleans my eyes deeply

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2230533 on Mar 01, 2012

I have read some of teh reviews on this product and really needed help so I bought this and it is great

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1097083 on Aug 25, 2011

What a difference this product makes. I use it as an eye wash in the AM & PM to minimize/eliminate the excessive eye mucous due to pollen & contact lenses. Highly recommend this product.

great formula

Posted by Reviewer1545664 on Jul 31, 2011

already noticing an improvement eyes are not as dry as before. I use the eye wash dose and am thankful for the relief I recieved just after a few uses.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »