Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1414140 on Mar 06, 2012

I took this product as i suffer from gallstones. I took it combined with the Lower and bowel product as reccomended by Dr christopher legacy. Soon after the bloated feeling and the liver congestion were gone.

Excellent drops for Gall Bladder & Liver

Posted by 4901970713415252266 on Dec 24, 2013

The only thing I regret is that I ordered only one for my wife to test it. I worked so well for her digestive system that you can't imagine. We recomend it, is a great formula. My wife suffered from nauseas every morning when she woke up and that dissapeared with this drops. It also releived her from a dry cough produced by gall bladder and liver disorders (and whe thought it was allergic). God bless you.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I took Christopher’s kidney, liver & gall bladder and blood stream formula during detoxing. I find that they work quite well and is more gentle on the body. This is probably because it is less potent and is formulated at a time where detox are less important than today and there were less pollutants then. There are other more potent but harsher detox formulas in the market but I prefer a gentler detox. This is nice that most of the ingredients are either organic (no pesticides) or wildcrafted (more potent). The taste is acceptable and not hard to consume with. If used for periodic detoxing, it is best to be taken on empty stomach. For maintenance purpose, you will probably want to take prior to meal like what the instructions mention. Pricewise, it is very cheap and one bottle can last quite long. Check out my page for more reviews!

helps calm Gall bladder symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1608483 on Jan 31, 2008

Have been taking this daily and it seems to have a calming effect on the digestive tract - helps stem the tide of Gall bladder attacks.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Oct 27, 2008

Excellent for gastritis.

Dr Christopher's - Liver and Gall Bladder Formula

Posted by Reviewer2814381 on Oct 11, 2011

Having come across this range via i-herb.com I must say how impressed I am with the quality and variety on offer both in liquid and tab form. Definitely recommendable!

Christopher's Original Formulas, Liver & Gall Bladder Formula, 2 fl oz (59 ml) (CRO-49803)

Posted by Reviewer1310895 on Nov 23, 2013

Very Good formula.

Dr. Christopher's Liver and Gall Bladder Formula

Posted by Reviewer1358676 on Mar 18, 2009

A great formula. Good price.Love his products.

Keeping strong take care of your body.

Posted by Reviewer2727581 on Jun 13, 2008

Product is as advertised. Always shipped quickly. Always a good value for a modest cost.

very good