Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Feb 08, 2010

Great anti-fungal. I take internally as well as externally. I contacted company to see how much to take, they said 1 dropper 3 times a day. Works great.

Ear infections

Posted by Reviewer2062885 on Jul 25, 2009

Though I bought this brand, any gralic ear oil is the bomb for ear infections- thats all i have to use and their gone!

Great... got rid of my ear infection !!!

Posted by emanuela on Feb 16, 2014

Had excruciating pain in the left side of my face (teeth, scalp around my left ear, left side of tongue, pain swallowing or chewing). I nearly called for medical emergency help. Then I noticed the bottle of Christopher's Oil of Garlic Extract on my table. It says expiry: Feb 2014. It was the end of Jan 14, so I thought "why not give it a try?". I put 6 drops in each ear (less affected first) and slept on it. Pain improved immediately. Used for a week as indicated. VERY PLEASED. Next I may try it internally, though not sure how. Perhaps in my salad dressing?

Christopher's Origional Formula, Oil of Garlic.

Posted by Reviewer2956216 on Mar 14, 2012

I was fortunate to come across your company while doing research for skin tags. After ordering your product I applied the garlic oil to several small skin tags which had surfaced on my face. They all dissapeared within a matter of days. Thanks for offering such a natural product and alternative to costly skin tag removal from Dermatologists.

Great Product

Posted by SRicketts on Feb 20, 2010

Bought this for my 5 yrs old. He keeps having reaccuring staph infections that develop into MRSA if not treated quickly. I went online and discovered a number of people who have used garlic so we tried this product. After just one night the swelling around the sore went away. By two days the sore was just a little scab. I've decide to have him take garlic pills as well to help clean his system out and fight this infection from the inside. So far I'm very happy and so is my son!!!!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Sep 06, 2010

Good to improve hearing Thank you

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer1009659 on Apr 11, 2011

Use this with Eclectic Institute's Echinacea extract for a monthly immune system boost. (First week of each month, use 1 dropperful each 3x daily).

Christopher's Original Formula, Oil of Garlic Extract

Posted by Reviewer2432450 on Mar 11, 2011

Eexcellent product - I can feel the effects whenever I take a dropper-full. It keeps my throat clear, and hopefully prevents me from getting sick more often.

Christoher's Original Formular Oil of Garlic Extract

Posted by Reviewer2352677 on Nov 02, 2009

I have used Dr Christophers products for years. All his products that I have used I would recommend I have never found any that has not worked for me.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1908196 on Nov 23, 2010

helped our son with his ear infection

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »