For diabetics

Posted by Reviewer1658614 on Feb 28, 2009

The ingredients are said to be good for healing the pancreas. Ingredients like cedar berries are meant to help people with diabetes. I think they do. It is a pity that the medical profession does not bother to learn about herbs and alternative therapy. I am healthy in every way, only my pancreas refuses to behave and work (I have type 1 diabetes, and I don't want it!) Herbs help. I will keep taking Christopher's pancreas formula because it is good.

Pancreatitis

Posted by Reviewer3169749 on May 30, 2010

While it seems most people are taking this for diabetes (and I will probably develop it someday as my mother and grandmother both have it) I am taking this for chronic pancreatitis and it seems to be working very well. I would normally have at least some pain in abdomen and back to to the pancreatitis but since I've been taking this it is no longer a daily thing but is only a once in a blue moon thing. Now I have changed my brand of Pancreatin so that could be what is accounting for the lessening of the pain but I don't believe that is the case. Try It!

Good

Posted by Reviewer3277598 on Nov 27, 2013

Seems to helped my pancreas very much. I've been using this for some months, and I can notice improvement in digesting fatty meals. My pancreas doesnt hurt any more.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Dec 12, 2008

I use this to keep my blood sugar regulated. It works.

Pancreas formula

Posted by Reviewer1753540 on Jan 21, 2011

Its works great I have used this for 5 years.

Pancreas

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Apr 19, 2010

I use herbs extensively to regenerate systems in the body not necessarily to fix something. This is a spring to summer program element for digestion and for heart...

Excellent product!

Posted by 5465313733026946732 on Dec 24, 2015

I RECOMMEND them.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2719406 on Jan 06, 2012

This formula is great for me, I like this because there are no added fillers and chemicals, thanks.

thank you!