just amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1935952 on Mar 23, 2016

I couldn't even imagine it will do this good to the skin! my skin is combined, and I can't use oily creams- but this one is something different! even as a morning cream- absorbs fully, leaves the skin smooth and hydrated, good base for a make up. I am sure that if I could put it 6 times a day as recommended (and not 3)- it would do miracles.

Christopher's Original Formulas, Beauty Facial Cream, 2 oz

Posted by ChrissiHunni on Mar 01, 2016

Brilliant facial cream! Really makes my dry / dehydrated skin dewy and moisturised. My holy grail from now on!

Different

Posted by 5498527530740422773 on Feb 09, 2016

This cream is surprisingly different. I ordered it because of it's natural ingredients and reasonable price. I was looking for something alcohol free, which is really hard to find! This product has a strange appearance, it's kind of green, thick and smelly. You can definitely tell it's natural. For these reasons if you are expecting a white fluffy cream you might not like it. I like to use it at night because of it's strong smell and it leaves my skin very smooth in the morning. It is certainly a great quality product.

Very good product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Jun 02, 2015

I have combination skin. This cream makes it healthy, smooth and does not clog pores. I use it every night (not six times as recommended). It is one of the best creams i've ever had. It has a distinctive herbal scent some people may dislike, but the cream is very effective. The cream is a base of beeswax and olive oil mixed with some other herbs and essential oils. No chemicals added.

Sandy

Posted by 5395750819082612810 on Apr 28, 2014

my skin feels softer since using this cream

FANTABULOUS!!!!!! :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Dec 30, 2013

My sister and i have a combination/oily face skin and we use this for a few weeks and loved it. Initially, this cream does makes our skin very oily because it cannot absorb very well. HOWEVER, WE CHANGE THE WAY WE APPLY THIS CREAM BY WARM IT UP BY RUBBING it WITH OUR HANDS AND THEN APPLY IT. It absorb really fast and works like a charm!!!!!!! This cream shrink the pores, even toned the skin and slowly fading out my brown spot and freckles!!!! I am so impressed!!!!! I can't help but to compare this cream with my previous Kiehl's Abyssine Cream and my SK-II Stempower Cream and i honestly said that this Dr. Christopher's Beauty Cream is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better!!!!!! It's so versatile that i even used it as my eye cream and apply it to my dry nails cuticle. Extremely pleased with this beauty cream and highly recommended it. :D

So thick, creamy, effective and nourishing! A miracle for super dry skin.

Posted by 4809125393737175667 on Nov 21, 2013

As a life long eczema sufferer I have to deal with extremely dry skin. My face has a mix of dry skin, eczema and mild acne. I apply this gift from the heavens on after showers, before sleep and when I was up and honestly the texture and appearance of my face has never been better. Despite being so rich and filled with essential oils it has never broken me out. I think the smell is lovely too, so strong and herby. I can't believe it's out of stock , I've already gone through 2 tubs! I would definitely recommend this facial cream! I never write reviews so this must mean something! Good luck!!!

Title is required.

Posted by 4820897478505224528 on Oct 17, 2013

Review is required.

Facial Cream

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Aug 17, 2013

This product takes a little getting use to but, I love this product.

Keep ordering this

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Aug 04, 2013

Use this as a night cream. It is quite greasy but I love the fact that is has natural ingredients and a lot of vitamin E.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »