So thick, creamy, effective and nourishing! A miracle for super dry skin.

Posted by 4809125393737175667 on Nov 21, 2013

As a life long eczema sufferer I have to deal with extremely dry skin. My face has a mix of dry skin, eczema and mild acne. I apply this gift from the heavens on after showers, before sleep and when I was up and honestly the texture and appearance of my face has never been better. Despite being so rich and filled with essential oils it has never broken me out. I think the smell is lovely too, so strong and herby. I can't believe it's out of stock , I've already gone through 2 tubs! I would definitely recommend this facial cream! I never write reviews so this must mean something! Good luck!!!

Excellent Cream

Posted by Reviewer1303253 on Feb 16, 2013

I wear this cream at night. It is absolutely wonderful. It evens out the skin tone and brightens the skin. It absorbs very nicely. The only thing is that the gardenia oil (used to scent the cream) may be too strong for some people with sensitivities. But for me, it is great!

Sandy

Posted by 5395750819082612810 on Apr 28, 2014

my skin feels softer since using this cream

cream

Posted by Reviewer1158664 on Feb 03, 2011

Excellent product. Recommended to several people.

Love the smell and the ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Apr 12, 2011

- but I think it is too heavy for my face - I've got a few breakouts, which I don't have if I use the right products. What a pity because it was so delicious applying it - though it's quite heavy - because of the smell - it smells heavenly - sweet & natural tropic floral with herbs underneath. So I'm more than willing to use it on other parts of my body :-)

Nice product

Posted by 4995015792487878822 on Oct 09, 2012

great!

I did not come

Posted by Reviewer1856523 on Sep 15, 2012

Cream yellow. Very bold, poorly absorbed, it clogs the pores. Skin after it looks tired and shiny. I have oily, problem skin

Fragrance fail

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Mar 04, 2015

This absorbed quickly into my tissue-paper, crinkly dry skin. The dusty floral aroma was not pleasant or easily removed. Gave this a try because I depend on Christopher's Complete Tissue and Bone Ointment for healing skin injuries, but it's too oily to use as a daytime facial moisturizer.

Different

Posted by 5498527530740422773 on Feb 09, 2016

This cream is surprisingly different. I ordered it because of it's natural ingredients and reasonable price. I was looking for something alcohol free, which is really hard to find! This product has a strange appearance, it's kind of green, thick and smelly. You can definitely tell it's natural. For these reasons if you are expecting a white fluffy cream you might not like it. I like to use it at night because of it's strong smell and it leaves my skin very smooth in the morning. It is certainly a great quality product.

just amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1935952 on Mar 23, 2016

I couldn't even imagine it will do this good to the skin! my skin is combined, and I can't use oily creams- but this one is something different! even as a morning cream- absorbs fully, leaves the skin smooth and hydrated, good base for a make up. I am sure that if I could put it 6 times a day as recommended (and not 3)- it would do miracles.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »