Christopher's Original Formulas, Beauty Facial Cream, 2 oz

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Title is required.

Posted by 4820897478505224528 on Oct 17, 2013

Review is required.

So thick, creamy, effective and nourishing! A miracle for super dry skin.

Posted by 4809125393737175667 on Nov 21, 2013

As a life long eczema sufferer I have to deal with extremely dry skin. My face has a mix of dry skin, eczema and mild acne. I apply this gift from the heavens on after showers, before sleep and when I was up and honestly the texture and appearance of my face has never been better. Despite being so rich and filled with essential oils it has never broken me out. I think the smell is lovely too, so strong and herby. I can't believe it's out of stock , I've already gone through 2 tubs! I would definitely recommend this facial cream! I never write reviews so this must mean something! Good luck!!!

FANTABULOUS!!!!!! :D

Posted by Ann-Lyza From Malaysia on Dec 30, 2013

My sister and i have a combination/oily face skin and we use this for a few weeks and loved it. Initially, this cream does makes our skin very oily because it cannot absorb very well. HOWEVER, WE CHANGE THE WAY WE APPLY THIS CREAM BY WARM IT UP BY RUBBING it WITH OUR HANDS AND THEN APPLY IT. It absorb really fast and works like a charm!!!!!!! This cream shrink the pores, even toned the skin and slowly fading out my brown spot and freckles!!!! I am so impressed!!!!! I can't help but to compare this cream with my previous Kiehl's Abyssine Cream and my SK-II Stempower Cream and i honestly said that this Dr. Christopher's Beauty Cream is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better!!!!!! It's so versatile that i even used it as my eye cream and apply it to my dry nails cuticle. Extremely pleased with this beauty cream and highly recommended it. :D

I did not come

Posted by Reviewer1856523 From Russian Federation on Sep 15, 2012

Cream yellow. Very bold, poorly absorbed, it clogs the pores. Skin after it looks tired and shiny. I have oily, problem skin

Smells AWFUL!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Jun 03, 2013

The smell on this one makes it impossible to apply it 6 times a day like recommended!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »