July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Christopher's Original Formulas, Black Ointment, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

great product.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Jun 27, 2008

We got this for my husband. he has had this mole for years. It is a very big mole, on his leg and he didn't want to have it removed by the way of going to the doctor and having it burnt or cut off. He has been putting the christopher's black ointment on it every night after his shower, and it is eating the mole away. He only has about half the mole left.

THIS PRODUCT SAVED ME

Posted by Reviewer3233866 on Jan 19, 2008

this is great healing power it was an old indian secret recipe passed down and it saved me from a brown recluse spider bite it sucked out the poison

Christopher's Formula

Posted by Reviewer2039895 on Feb 19, 2010

I have been using this product for well over 6 months now. It does what it says. It REmOVERS moles. While it's not an over night remedy, it does work! One must practice patience, discipline, and diligence because your moles will desolve and disappear. I know. I had some pretty huge one's all over my body. And one by one they are dissolving. They are melting away before my very eye. Much better than having to go to a doctor, too!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3346418 on Jul 31, 2009

I love everyone of Dr. Christopher's products I have tried they are the best. I bought this because it has so many uses but when my son got a painful ant bite I put some on and it relieved the pain instantly also used to get rid of a pimple and it worked great. I will always keep some on hand.

Black Ointment

Posted by Reviewer3273084 on Aug 01, 2009

Excellent product.wish I had had some when my kids were having their occasional "zit" problems.........it really works!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep it on hand always.jut like neosporin and bandaids!!!!!!!!