Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I took Christopher’s kidney, liver & gall bladder and blood stream formula during detoxing. I find that they work quite well and is more gentle on the body. This is probably because it is less potent and is formulated at a time where detox are less important than today and there were less pollutants then. There are other more potent but harsher detox formulas in the market but I prefer a gentler detox. This is nice that most of the ingredients are either organic (no pesticides) or wildcrafted (more potent). The taste is acceptable and not hard to consume with. If used for periodic detoxing, it is best to be taken on empty stomach. For maintenance purpose, you will probably want to take prior to meal like what the instructions mention. Pricewise, it is very cheap and one bottle can last quite long. Check out my page for more reviews!

Christopher's Blood Stream Formula

Posted by Reviewer1129816 on Feb 21, 2011

Easy to use! Pleasant, slightly sweet flavor. I have noticed some resurgence of energy, and better well-being--hoping that over time this will continue and I'll notice other improvements to my health. Very easy to take... keep it by my desk so that it's handy.

famous herbalist's formula

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Jan 28, 2010

this blood purifying formula helps purify the blood when the body needs a detox

Blood Stream formula

Posted by ShelleyP on Dec 25, 2009

Have been taking this along with the capsules for just over a month. Seems like a good formula. You will detox and feel poorly for a while so will want to drink lots of water and eat a clean diet to help minimize the detox effects. I intend to stay on this for a couple months longer so will report back on longer term benefits.

Posted by Reviewer2296963 on Dec 11, 2012

Just started to use it, but feels like it makes me more energetic.

Think it is helping me

Posted by emanuela on Mar 01, 2016

I think it is helping me in so many ways, so I am pleased with it. However, no way is this 228 doses?!?! It ran out quicker than expected (considering the 228 doses indicated in the product information), hence "only" 4 stars.

Burdock root tablets, good for autoimmune Psoriasis

Posted by 4976453974925955158 on Aug 01, 2016

Had Christophers blood stream in capsules. The Burbock root caps is a good blood cleanser, detoxification of the blood. (I started with the tablets, figured that this would be good also) . The psoriasis had since a baby, for nearly 50 years cleared within weeks Praise God, YEAH! Am now a Happy chappy :) First time something worked, within weeks.

Great for skin

Posted by 5631321345545276821 on Dec 08, 2016

I've taken maybe a little over a month and noticed a difference in clarity in my skin. I wish it was more clear though comparing dosages with the capsules as I'd like the convienence. I also notice better elimination with these. I guess pure blood strengthens organs

It tastes good.

Posted by Reviewer3053514 on May 04, 2008

It seems to be a very well put together formula

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Sep 05, 2008

Good brand and will be ordering again

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »