Good product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Oct 27, 2008

Excellent for pain.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Feb 28, 2009

You can feel relief the moment you put it on.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2058211 on Jul 04, 2009

This is the best stuff ever!!

Good stuff. Not too hot. Does what it is supposed to do.

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Dec 20, 2011

I alternated this with the Christopher Bone, Flesh Cartilage (BF&C) ointment/linament, about 3-4 times each over a twisted knee, morning and night. It felt good right away, and gradually, the pain subsided. This alternating was not my idea. I gleaned it from a few case histories of other folks.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3272543 on Feb 10, 2016

This cream works great for nerve pain. Cayenne pepper, like other peppers, has capsaicin which has been medically proven to lessen pain. It works by using up Substance P in your nerve cells, and that substance is responsible for transmitting the pain message to the brain. It helps to apply it with plastic gloves so as to not accidentally transfer any hot cayenne in the eyes or other parts. Also important to wear old pyjamas as the stuff transfers a bit. Even with all these challenges to its application, it really worked for my hip pain. I would recommend it for anyone with joint pain, shingles, diabetic neuropathy, basically any nerve pain condition. Some even try it for trigeminal neuralgia (facial pain), but I wouldn't feel comfortable having cayenne pepper so near my eyes!

TOO HOT

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Feb 29, 2016

This worked for awhile then became too hot and had to be washed off the knee.

Smells like chewing gum according to my son

Posted by Reviewer2198598 on Jun 29, 2012

Fairly penetrating. I am satisfied with the heat penetration, but would like a little more deep heat on days my neck and shoulders hurt more.