Makes where it hurts heal

Posted by Reviewer1210912 on Aug 19, 2008

Since I have repeat low back pain, I am looking for a better healing of the injury site. It's been three weeks on Dr. Christopher's capsules and ontiment. I am off the anti-inflammatories.

Gave it to Hubby

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Aug 09, 2013

For his bad joint and lower back pain. He said the MSM cream was more effective for immediate results. Perhaps with long term consistent use this product would be very good. Hubby won't take anything consistently unless he gets the miracle result the first time. (And then half the time there is no sustained result later when he tries things again.)There must a particular application for this product but it won't be for immediate relief.

Not so much

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jul 25, 2011

Using this with the ointment. The ointment does what it says it does. The capsules aren't making that much of a difference, sorry to say. They don't seem to be increasing my healing-time from small scrapes and cuts. Nor do they decrease joint pain or stiffness. (Went back to Jarrow Vegan Glucosamine and Jarrow Hyaluronic Acid) It's possible these work more subltely than I expect. I have another bottle to go, will give it a full run.

I felt it working

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 14, 2012

but it not good enough, may be a protein supplemt is better to build weak muscles

Christopher's is good

Posted by Rena61 on Sep 27, 2015

With this product, I had no noticeable effect.