good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2897275 on Sep 20, 2011

I had a heel fracture, and applied this ointment as directed. My doctor warned it would take 8 weeks to heal...by my next appointment..(5 weeks)..the fracture was completely healed. She was happy and excited for me, and so was I. I attribute this to the ointment, and would recommend to anyone that needs to heal.

Scar Not

Posted by Reviewer2601626 on Sep 21, 2010

This stuff is awesome on it's own, but when mixed with the X-ceptic, it is a healing miracle for me! Stitched cuts with no scars, burns that heal completely without scar tissue, and papercuts that heal in two days are some of the things I have experienced.

Ointment is great

Posted by Reviewer3124625 on May 14, 2009

Excellent product. Don't know why it is so hard to find. Has really helped my husband's shoulder more that just taking anti-inflammatories.

This is a wonderful ointment

Posted by Reviewer1258092 on May 30, 2009

and we use it on dry hands, where it is easy to get deep cuts in the tissue around the nails, etc., for people who work outside or who are mechanics and it works wonderfully.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Apr 04, 2010

I just love this ointment......I use it on bunions and a few sore joints and it brings great comfort, better than anything else I have ever used.

Great so far

Posted by Reviewer1593250 on Dec 11, 2008

Using on scars and it seems to help soften them.

Christopher's, Complete Tissue & Bone Ointment

Posted by Reviewer1679969 on Sep 25, 2009

This great ointment is impossible to find on any store shelf in Colorado. My wife and I may still be living with aches and pains if our daughter in Minnesota hadn't discovered and shared this secret. It works so well we ordered 6 jars! And, it doesn't stink like so many other oinments.

Healing

Posted by Reviewer1679256 on Jan 30, 2010

I've used this on a few different cuts and it helps them heal faster and better.

One of the very few products that offers relief from severe pain of anal fissures!

Posted by 5135054241533053405 on May 08, 2012

After researching day after day for relief from the terrible searing pain of an anal fissure and hemorrhoids, I read one reveiw that praised this product. I bought it last year and used it immediately and dang if that reviewer wasn't right! It works wonders if you use it several times a day as well as after eliminating. Only negative is that it states to "Refrigerate after opening" in the tiniest print on the side of the jar where the directions are not so my first jar went rancid here in Florida after months of being kept close to the toilet in my medicine cabinet. So be sure to take a small amount of the oinment and put it in a sealed container to keep handy in the bathroom and put the main jar in the refrigerator so it'll keep good for as long as possible. Iherb's price, btw, is excellent for this product!

A tried and trusted standard for Bone Tissue and Cartilage repair.

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Apr 16, 2009

An excellent formula for any bone or cartilage injury and repair. Use liberally and apply often, the olive oil is absorbed along with the infused herbs into the skin. Should be used with Christopher's Original Formula, Complete Tissue & Bone Formula, 400 mg, 100 Veggie Caps. A good comfrey ointment (Gaia Herbs, Comfrey Compounded Salve is the best one I've found on line), one where comfrey is the main ingredient, is also desirable with bone injury.