Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Sep 06, 2010

Improves hearing loss, great stuff. Thanks

They have diluted a previously great product

Posted by Reviewer2202369 on Jun 28, 2011

I've used this product before and it helped me alot. This bottle smeel much more of alcohol, and, sure enough, the old bottle reads 36-42% alcohol, and the new one reads 50% pure grain alcohol and distilled water. VERY alcoholic smelling! I am disappointed.

Ear and Nerve Formula

Posted by Reviewer1190288 on Jul 20, 2010

Great, great stuff. I can hear normally again.n

not helping

Posted by Reviewer3100355 on Feb 03, 2015

I am not noticing any benefit after several weeks of taking this, but I am taking it orally. I have an aversion to putting drops in my ear. :-(

This is an excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer3292342 on Feb 24, 2011

I use it internally and in my ears. It helps with tinnitus, ear aches and ear infections.

Christophers Ear & Nerve formula 2 0z tincture

Posted by Reviewer3360327 on Oct 07, 2010

Excellant for ear issues and also helps with Tinnitus with other Nutritionals such as Clear products Tinnitus Suma G Nathan Certified Registered Holistic Nutritionist Certified Chinese Herbologist Holistic Health Journalist

rid'd my swimmers ear!

Posted by Reviewer2629530 on Jul 11, 2008

got swimmers ear from my pool and cleared it right out. i love dr christopher

quantity of biggest use limit is fixed???

Posted by 5265069454667556464 on Jan 12, 2015

Probably because of the menopause, I am worried about ringing in the ears for these past approximately two years. I decided to try this in reference to the review of everybody. The effect yet yet knows only two weeks because I do not use it. There is a one question. How many times should I use dripping ... this for once to in a direct mouth with three drops in 1st? If quantity of biggest use limit is fixed, please tell me. Because though I read the site of Chistopher's, I did not understand it. Though it is bitter, I expect it very much!

My b-friend's appreciated it so much!

Posted by AuntAgatha on Jun 17, 2014

I ordered this remedy for my boyfriend because he has some problems with his hearing. Now I have purchased the second one for him again. It reduces the noise in his ears and makes hearing much better. The bottle lasts for a very long time and it helps a lot despite its bitter taste.

i think it works

Posted by Reviewer1137755 on Dec 14, 2010

I am doing also homeopathy and acupuncture to get rid of tinnitus but I think when I take this drops (I would like to cure my tinnitus without drugs, but from time to time I also take this drops) I am certain the noise almost goes away.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »